Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Rodney
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan Valetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Player's Steam Name: Jamie
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why should this player be punished?: I am making this on Behalf of my friend Jack Backe as he doesn't know what he is doing with these things and is unfamiliar with why he was killed and thinks it was a bit unreasonable..

He came back to his pc and decided to go to the slums apartment to go to his friends home, not knowing that there had been a raid there.. He heard no shots etc and was just there with another civilian, everything looked clear. He saw dead bodies spread around the stairs but who could of known how long they were there? He decided to drag the bodies downstairs and lay them outside, then going in to his apartment but was killed INSTANTLY without posing ANY THREAT. He didn't know anything what was going on as he not shortly got back..

He thinks it was a little unfair as normally he should of been gun-pointed instead of instantly killed? How were they supposed to know he was involved in anything...

Also no 3.4 was broken on my friends behalf as no shots were heard the entire time he drove to the apartments, cars were going out as if normal and even civilians were standing outside and inside the apartment block as if nothing is happening.

Jamie even said 'Sorry' in OOC instantly after this happened, knowing he was in the wrong!

It is a bit stupid the way he just shoots him on the spot, if they were raiding it was OBVIOUSLY clear at this point as there were no cop cars on scene and no shots were fired within a few minute time period. He didn't even get a second to react.. He could of flee the area after he opened the door, but didn't get a chance

They can't say it was an ACTIVE shootout as there was no shots in the vicinity...? Maybe dead bodies but who knows how long they had been there...

My friends details are
Steam Name - Backe
IG Name - Jack Backe
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:202032154

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/G3OTZCdBpBWiI/d1337T5vOpD6?invite=cr-MSwyR3gsMTI3ODgzNzQ4LA

Reaction score
So for some context, we had just raided a property with many individuals inside and I had personally killed 4 people. The situation was still pretty tense but had seemed to wrap up a bit, I was rushing the org for us to get out as soon as possible. We were still wary that more cops/flankers may turn up so the door was being watched, then the door opened, I heard it, instantly panicked and shot. It's often hard in volatile situations like this to see who is armed, I don't think it's unreasonable for me to think that more flankers or armed individuals were arriving.

I do understand being in Backe's situation must be somewhat frustrating as he thought it was over, but it really was just bad timing that we were still there. I will also note that not even 3 minutes had passed since we had killed the last cop, and it was just over 3 minutes that we had killed the last defender inside (you can see this from the logs below).
DI4F4Dw.png

An important factor to also note is that I apologised in LOOC after killing Backe, I felt bad for not giving him more chance and from his response in OOC it seemed like he understood the predicament.

Me in LOOC:
aAUHepX.png

Backe's response:
wmg2OtT.png

Although this may not weigh to heavily in the decision of this Action Request (I believe I am innocent without this addition), I will say it is a little odd that Ryan is the one posting this.

Ryan appears to have an issue with myself and has made that pretty clear in OOC and other channels over quite a long period, he also seems to have a bit of an issue with my Garry's Mod hours which is a bit weird to say the least. Again this may add little in terms of substance to my main defence above - but it's interesting to note especially after Backe seemingly understanding my apology in OOC.

Oh by the way, after this situation happened - Ryan instantly wanted Backe to add him on steam, I'll let you make your own assumptions here.
Xollxal.png

Ys9smiV.png
If any perspective of mine is required I can also get a clip if necessary but hopefully what I have written here is enough to make a decision from :)

Reaction score
Like I said... Backe is not familiar with Action Requests, fealt he was unhappy and was confused on the situation.. He left the server literally 2 mins after this event due to it and asked me if I could help him...? He thought you are quite toxic and this is the least to say you still shot to kill him when he was no threat of life?

I literally was with you yesterday in Hungries, not arguing etc.. You think I have a grudge when really I made the report to help.. The OOC messages you have pasted are from around a week ago about the hours etc.... So non-relevant in this case! I know it will be denied anyway as you have support of many staff members?! I am literally making this to clear his conscience and help him learn why he was killed a bit more as it is quite unfair in this case? He was obviously NO-THREAT as he clearly had no weapon on him but you decided to just open fire anyway, not even giving him a chance to react.

You are asking to become a Helper within the community yet not-helping people rather than causing stress...

Reaction score
I know it will be denied anyway as you have support of many staff members?!

Can you not slander staff please? This is not remotely true as evidenced by Jamie’s ban record.

As explained to you elsewhere, staff who have direct interest in the persons involved do not handle ARs or F6s.

Continue to spread slander and misinformation and you will lose access to the platforms that allow you to do so.

Reaction score
Can you not slander staff please? This is not remotely true as evidenced by Jamie’s ban record.

As explained to you elsewhere, staff who have direct interest in the persons involved do not handle ARs or F6s.

Continue to spread slander and misinformation and you will lose access to the platforms that allow you to do so.
I understand ;)

Reaction score

As this was clearly a move on a instinct during a raid, as your friend did unlock the door, @Jack Bruhross will not be getting a formal punishment, however Jamie please be more careful in the future so this does not happen again.

Reviewed with: @Super_ and @Sean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.