Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Envy [SLAY]
Your Roleplay Name: Justin Albert
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155837584

Player's Steam Name: Juzz
Player's Roleplay Name: Kevin Jacobsen
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63148949

Why should this player be punished?: The player shot me in front of TWO POLICE OFFICERS because he was mad that I shot him after he sprayed my car because I didnt want to work with him.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16EilksaLkv2IF/d1337TIYOBjo?invite=cr-MSxJVU8sMTM3MjMyNzU5LA

Reaction score
I asked the person if she wanted a job infront of my store, cuz i am currently recruiting new associates to become salesmen. I asked her if she needed a job, she asked if I knew who she was, I said no. Then my partner came to ask aswell, she got upset, and told my friend she would come back and stick her mp5 up his ass. After a few minutes i decided to tell my guys that she should not be showing up to our store again. My friend wanted her dead, so I told them to go ahead, just dont make it messy. Two of my associates died and one came back to tell the story, after i heard it, i had to make sure she was dead, cuz I didnt want her to destroy the street. I decided to end her life since I had a trouble finding her, since she came back with her car to show that she is not afraid of me, so me and many of my allies decided to kill her, cops saw it aswell. It all went down infront of the bazar on the street. 3 times I tried to kill her, i didnt die, got revived by the medic.
I am not sure i have the clip, but i have the clip where i asked her about the job.

Reaction score
I asked the person if she wanted a job infront of my store, cuz i am currently recruiting new associates to become salesmen. I asked her if she needed a job, she asked if I knew who she was, I said no. Then my partner came to ask aswell, she got upset, and told my friend she would come back and stick her mp5 up his ass. After a few minutes i decided to tell my guys that she should not be showing up to our store again. My friend wanted her dead, so I told them to go ahead, just dont make it messy. Two of my associates died and one came back to tell the story, after i heard it, i had to make sure she was dead, cuz I didnt want her to destroy the street. I decided to end her life since I had a trouble finding her, since she came back with her car to show that she is not afraid of me, so me and many of my allies decided to kill her, cops saw it aswell. It all went down infront of the bazar on the street. 3 times I tried to kill her, i didnt die, got revived by the medic.
I am not sure i have the clip, but i have the clip where i asked her about the job.

To quote rule 3.4:

"A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:
  • Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at."

Regardless of whether or not the KOS was valid, you murdered this individual in direct eyeshot of multiple officers. Due to your experience on the server I believe that you should know better, therefore you will be receiving a 5 day ban for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.