Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Player's Steam Name: Kenty
Player's Roleplay Name: Pider Wolf
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

Why should this player be punished?: I pulled into the parking lot of Projex, where Kenty assumed I was there to raid him, he then proceeds to ask me what appartment I live in, I basically tell him to piss of whilst still seated in the van, all while this is going on I am typing with my ORG members which prompts me to bring my phone up whenever I do so. Kenty then decides to gunpoint me whilst I am typing in the org chat, he tells me to put the phone down and get out of the car, I press escape and stop typing my message and I get out of the car as told under gunpoint, where I am executed instantly as I get out. I've had several interactions with Kenty where he has done similar rulebreaks in the past which he's been banned for, yet he keeps breaking the rules.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/41nrss

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It is not visible in the video that I had my phone in my hands, however you can see my lips moving as I am typing in the organization chat, You can see my lips start moving before Kenty pulls the weapon out, I abort the message I was typing and I promptly get out of the car as instructed.

Reaction score
--INVOLVED--

You are your buddies rolled up with guns and all to an apartment complex owned completely by us. There was no other reason you were there other than to raid?? nice 1

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Player's Steam Name: Kenty
Player's Roleplay Name: Pider Wolf
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

Why should this player be punished?: I pulled into the parking lot of Projex, where Kenty assumed I was there to raid him, he then proceeds to ask me what appartment I live in, I basically tell him to piss of whilst still seated in the van, all while this is going on I am typing with my ORG members which prompts me to bring my phone up whenever I do so. Kenty then decides to gunpoint me whilst I am typing in the org chat, he tells me to put the phone down and get out of the car, I press escape and stop typing my message and I get out of the car as told under gunpoint, where I am executed instantly as I get out. I've had several interactions with Kenty where he has done similar rulebreaks in the past which he's been banned for, yet he keeps breaking the rules.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/41nrss

Bro this shit was dealt with in game by @captain and this is the second time you've made an AR just because your F6 in-game gets denied.

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hey, Captain did take up the report and did investigate it, however he told me that there wasn't much he could do without some form of evidence and he told me to make an AR with a demo.

Reaction score

As Kenty is already banned for another incident, the details of Kenty's action in this incident will be added onto the current ban but the length of the ban will not be extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.