AR on Kenty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlicky , Sosa Silver
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kenty , Kenty Inagawa
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157864594
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I'm driving my Mini Cooper around the town going on a friendly cruise and drive. I see Kenty walking on feet so I start a conversation with him while he's at the stop sign. I call him broke in Roleplay to make a joke out of him walking. Then he had said stop the cap so we continue having the conversation. I drive to the parking garage where I see him bring out his Lexus. I pull up next to him and tell him that "I'll dust your Lexus". He felt some type of way after I joked about the speed of his Lexus so he minges by ramming my car into a wall while I was about to fill up my tank because it was low. I then make a 911 Report for him ramming my car into the wall so that he can be ticketed or spoken to by Police. While I'm making my report he gets in front of my car claiming that he could see I was calling 911 even though in my video recording I was sending a report to 911. Also from the angle he was looking at me from he couldn't see the front of my phone screen. Then I hop out of my vehicle to tell him to give me way so I can get my vehicle out of the corner he rammed it into. Then he takes out his gun to shoot killing me first shot RDMing me.

Rules Broken by him: 2.5, 3.3

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
tbf I did fucking rdm him and it was kind of funny, I aint even gonna cap I was bored ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.