Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Steam Name: Kenty
Player's Roleplay Name: Kenty ingawa
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

Why should this player be punished?: User had a verbal row with me. then i walked off and then when i was by the hospital and he then drove into me killing me it was obvious he did this on purpose then LIED to staff and claimed a vehicle rammed him the user broke 2.5 and also was lieing to staff to avoid a punishment this is horrible behaviour and i think he should be banned due to his horrible record as well for breaking the rules @Misel was the person to handle this report and so i made this AR to send him the demo's sorry for the very low demo quality my pc is dog shit i can just send the full file if this video isnt good enough

Evidence Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
-Involved
Hello Aaron, in your report you have said that @Kenty was having a argument with you outside PD. I am just posting to tell you that that was not the case. Kenty was the driver of the car yes but it was infact me you was speaking to. If you would like to check the demo you will see us both in the car. I also wouldn't really call it an argument. You ran over to us and started speaking so I said shut up nobody cares or something like that. Also I do believe that this was handled in game by @Misel

I would also like to add to the report that you slander kenty by saying he has a horrible record for 2.5, I will like to tell you that if it wasn't for kenty you wouldn't of been revived and picked up by the medic. Since he did infact call 911 for you. Also for the lying part you state kenty said "I thinks that creepis pushed him into you"

Reaction score
it wasnt handled ingame by misel as we didnt have a sit he said to file a AR and tag him as i couldnt send demo's without disconnecting also how does he ''think'' he got pushed you can tell he clearly steers into me

Reaction score
Aaron realized he could get a clip and I told him he could make an AR.

Reaction score
Ah the way you closed the report and what was finally said just before you instantly responded seemed like it was handled :)

Reaction score
how is it hard to see you can tell he runs into me and wasnt rammed but ok fine ill send it

Status
Not open for further replies.