Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Cup_Master
Your Roleplay Name: Charle Dynasty
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486

Player's Steam Name: King Kol
Player's Roleplay Name: Jay Owens
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158291093

Why should this player be punished?: I was watching this, He saw your door lock and the drugs outside
Dank 15:45
There were drugs literally infront of your door
Dank 15:46
I raided slum 2 after raiding I shot 1 bullet to kill the dude for not complying, later I hear a cop pull up outside and I quickly store the last plant before locking my door. He was quick to say that I raided slums 2 and that I put the drugs inside my apartment without any investigation in slums 2, I never picklock the door nor did I crowbar it so how would he exactly know it was that apartment. He then calls for backup after standing by my door and the INVESTIGATION actually begins. I think there was aspect of meta gaming and it shows in the rules. (2.1 Play Realistically

This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such Exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.)
This cop instead for calling for backup I would expect more police like roleplay instead of him coming in gun blazing I even heard him flick his switch to investigate quickly and calling his backup later on. I would like to see the POV of you actually SEEING me store drugs or even throw them out. IM NOT concern about being raided, this is about the fact he wasnt playing realistically. (There were drugs literally infront of your door
Dank 15:46) Just because theyre at my door doesnt mean it was mine someone couldve have placed them etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgxcQ

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgxcQ

Status
Not open for further replies.