Pending Assignment Action Request (KuXi (Luke Rogers) and Jack (Torgue Flexington))

Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
155
Your Steam Name: Jordz
Your Roleplay Name: Walter Breizzen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13737066

Player's Steam Name: KuXi (Luke Rogers) and Jack (Torgue Flexington)
Player's Roleplay Name: Luke Rogers and Torgue Flexington
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76562253

Why should this player be punished?: STEAM_0:1:76562253 - KuXi - Luke Rogers
STEAM_0:1:23921311 - Jack - Torgue Flexington
Instance happened at 3:07am Pacific Standard Time

Player 'Luke Rogers' initially entered the Mayor's office with a lowered gun and audibly said the sales taxes were too high. I stayed sitting in my chair. I informed him in LOOC that it is not within reason to assassinate the mayor for 15% sales tax and I immediately made an F6. Next, he pointed his gun at me, and yes, I understand that you do need to comply under gunpoint, but I also know that this was not within reason of an assassination over taxes, so I refused to get up and die to him breaking rules. He told him twice in LOOC, "check the rules," and I followed up saying, "we need an admin here." I informed him LOOC that I made an F6 and he said, "you cant avoid the situation while crying about an admin." At this point I stuck to my guns and stayed in my chair knowing he was in the wrong.

Now Luke's friend 'Torgue Lexington' comes into my office to speak about taxes (Luke never contacted him to come here) and began by saying, "I want to complain about the taxes mister mayor." I entertained it and RPed our conversation. Torgue said, "I can't afford to feed my kids and drive my Audi R8 -- So now my kids are growing hungry." I asked him to clarify what taxes are hurting him directly. Torgue said he wanted the sales taxes to be 1-5% and reiterated, "I can't feed my kids and drive an Audi R8. It's too expensive." I asked if he has an alternate means of transportation, to which he responded, "Yes, I tiered my Aston Martin --Cant afford it either." I suggested he sell a car to make ends meet and he left.

At this point, no admin has responded to my F6 for help. Luke Rogers (KuXi) is speaking to me in his microphone and we argue again that this is not a valid reason for assassination. I said, "we can wait for an admin." He responded in writing, "you need to comply -- Even if its fail rp -- If it is." I followed up that we can wait for an admin and there are plenty who are on that can help. I press him on why he's not calling an admin, but he says he already did.

At this point he turns the tables and says I am breaking 3.4 even though he entered on the basis of assassinating me for 15% sales tax. I argue my point again that he can't kill me for 15% sales tax and a few words because it is not within the compounds of 2.5 as "fair and reasonable." Luke then INCORRECTLY quotes the rules in LOOC, "it just says eg 15% doesnt say it has to be 20."

So not only did he misunderstand the rules, he took a lethal all or nothing stance on it. He also must have used 3rd party communication with Torgue Lexington (Jack) to kill me. My whole campaign as Mayor was to help the working class and speak to citizens and change taxes accordingly. In addition, I repeated MULTIPLE times in Broadcast that I was touring the city and want to hear from The People. With that in mind, he ignored all of it, thus not being fair and reasonable for him to attempt to assassinate me based on a 15% sales tax that he misconstrued in the first place.

In the end, and shortly after me explaining why his assassination attempt is not viable, his friend Torgue Flexington returned with a molotov and threw it on me while I was sitting in the Mayor's Office chair waiting for an admin, causing my death.

Thank you for your time.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/nEL9PABiZS8I0lCUz?invite=cr-MSxIVjYsNjEyNDczMTkx
 
Typo, first paragraph.
*I told him twice in LOOC, "check the rules,"*
NOT 'He told him twice in LOOC, "check the rules,'
 
Hi,

Speaking from my pov; I tried talking to you with the request to lower the salestax. We spoke a bit and then Luke decided to gunpoint you (to force you out of your chair?)
You kept going in looc refusing to handle it in-game. I ran back to storage to grab a molotov and upon returning you were still going in looc. At that point I thought it was going nowhere and lit you up.

As for the metagaming, I've never met or interacted with Luke before(afaik). We just shared the same goal.
 
First of all I don't know the other person, I was the one that told you over advert 3 times to stop discriminating "merchants" from bazaar and to stop increasing the taxes for sale, as you see in rules it says e.g. 20%, but you increasing it all the time and thinking if you don't reach 20% you are safe is funny, you thought you could abuse the people selling stuff on max without having any consequences, also you said you would increase sale taxes more and lower income taxes, I changed colour of the text in rules that you should pay more attention to, also nice failrp what I told you in looc was just continue roleplay and report afterwards if you think it's unfair to rules, but no you had to break rules yourself because you think you are always right.

The mayor may be assassinated if:
  1. There is a direct benefit to you or your acquaintances. For example, if the Mayor activates policies that strengthen the Police, or make criminal activity more difficult through house alarms or a frequently moving drug dealer, one might consider killing the Mayor. Crafters or players looking to buy weapons and materials for them in bulk might want to kill the Mayor for setting unreasonably high sales taxes (e.g., 20%).
  2. The Mayor has negatively impacted you or your acquaintances in a severe or personal way. Examples include discriminatory behavior, or implementing policies that directly harm your interests, as well as any reason you might kill another player for under 2.5. For instance, should the Mayor go above and beyond to work with the Police to prove your guilt in a crime or use their authority to harm you in another way.
 
Back
Top