Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ModoSN
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Modo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Player's Steam Name: Maxx
Player's Roleplay Name: Remi Capone
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460252457

Why should this player be punished?: I go into Slums, he has an AK out in the stairway, I'm like alright I'll just leave then... He says "hands hands" so I stop and then he shoots me and I'm still stood still and he keeps shooting. Completely no reason to shoot me, was just looking to shoot someone

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
As far as I am aware I am raiding your property you come up the stairs as I am shouting '' hands '' , you then back off back down the stairs out of my view , assuming its your property and you not following gunpoint rules { 3.4 } I then shoot you as I dont want to take the risk of you pulling out a gun.
Sorry for anything you lost I may have been in whisper from the top of the stairs also.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Tbh you might've been on whsiper cause as you can see, I only hear you once I've already walked away from you :/

Reaction score

It appears that because of Remi being on whisper mode, you were unable to hear him demanding you to show your hands until it was already too late. However Modo when someone points a gun at you at close range like that but doesn't appear to say anything, generally speaking I would advise crouching unarmed until you hear what he is demanding, such as "Hands up!" or "Leave!", etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.