Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: daZai
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118940212

Player's Steam Name: Mikael Snorting / IDK
Player's Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk / IDK
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why should this player be punished?: 3.2 Was raiding me and was asking his friend that died to give him keys using looc. His friend also asked for keys.

Evidence Link:

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i wasnt even raiding u i was raiding slums 1 which isnt u and the person left i thought and the guy i was raiding with had an appartment in 3 but he is a new player and he didnt gave me the keys yet and then he even asked how to give buddys so he had no clue and he had ignored my question before cus he didnt know how to do it

Reaction score

Why should this player be punished?: 3.2 Was raiding me and was asking his friend that died to give him keys using looc. His friend also asked for keys.
No third-party application is present here, does not fully constitute 3.2 since its LOOC messages are being used in-character

@OverCastSpark87 Regardless of what the situation may be, always sort out in-character needs via the correct avenues, definitely not OOC or LOOC as it is against rule 3.24 Staying In-character, quoting the rule:

"Players are prohibited from bringing out-of-character information into in-character gameplay."

For this instance, you will only be corrected with a warning, next time will be a lengthy ban

Status
Not open for further replies.