Action Request (Mikael Snorting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I had KOS on ryan wood and i saw him pull a gun and willy stood right infront of him and i was tryna shoot ryan and willy was at the wrong place wrong time and in the clip u can hear ryan say grab a gun willy cus he saw me at pd and he knew it was coming

Reaction score
i was not infront of him and it wasn't really dealt with by peeps which who is your friend and he tried to persuade me not to make a ar stating ive told him to watch his aim, that makes no sense anyone else that drove up to someone and gunned down two people for no giving reason would get punished and the fact this guy has a horrible record he knows better to not do this stuff. here the clip of he other guys pov of the 2second guy he gunned down u can clearly see im not infront of him at all https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1otjR2fSp3bwZB/d1337AVMRJJi?invite=cr-MSx5VmwsMTY5NDA4MjE1LA

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
First off all i dont know peeps at all never talked with him or anything and in the clip u can clearly see ryan walkibg behind u and he walks away and ur both dead within 0.5 seconds and then remember that i have 80 ping and there was like 25 ticks a second

Reaction score
i have 185 ping no excuse for breaking the rules and if ur so sure u didnt and he was behind me show ur pov easy way to prove it

Reaction score

After looking over the new evidence provided by both sides, we are able to conclusively reinforce the verdict that was originally reached by peeps. As annoying as it is, @Willy Paolucci, your "friend" who was being hunted for whatever reason pulled out an AK-47 and positioned himself directly behind you. Your movement, albeit probably not intentional, did not help either. Due to the imminent threat then posed to @OverCastSpark87's life, they attempted to eliminate the threat as best possible. Their demo does not indicate that they killed you intentionally, it was simply kill or be killed with the person ducking behind you holding an assault rifle. Unfortunately you were collateral damage.

To further this response, @Willy Paolucci, even if you might have found more evidence or had more to say on the matter, you should not have created an action request for a situation that had already been handled. You should have either privately messaged the staff member who handled it or created a staff complaint against said staff member. Do not do this again under any circumstances.

Reviewed with @Dave and @peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.