Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: CapalotBlickyy
Your Roleplay Name: Blicky Murdason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107800114

Player's Steam Name: greqh, Mikael Snorting
Player's Roleplay Name: William Dee, Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:717963602 , STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why should this player be punished?: Raided my property twice within an hour gaining nothing raiding it the 2nd time, affecting my playing experience. Not sure if they raided any more properties beforehand but logs will help provide the information

Evidence Link:

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i was waiting for the weed and watching outside cus last time i went in that room ur weed was 75% then i saw someone run in

Reaction score
i was waiting for the weed and watching outside cus last time i went in that room ur weed was 75% then i saw someone run in
No one else went inside the back room besides you and your raid partner, the weed was taken by one of y'all and with the multiple times you went in and out of the room you knew it was no benefit raiding twice

Reaction score
We were gonna double check to make sure we didn't leave anything and you run into the shop and lock the door. Kevin was still right outside your shop and he even saw u go in so we didn't leave the area yet. Just because you lock your door doesnt mean the raid is over. Also how did you know our names without any previous interactions? Looks like metagaming to me

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure he has tpd me ingame said i wont be getting warned then later that evening he had demorq me to be sure its been like 3 days so far

Reaction score

There was no real benefit for @OverCastSpark87 or @greqh to return to the shop after the drugs were harvested and stored. There was nothing to go back and double-check for as there was no one in the back and only the drugs were there.

However, since @greqh did not communicate to @OverCastSpark87 that he has taken the drugs and stored them they will not be receiving any punishment, in the future make sure to communicate with your org mates and verify whether you there's any reason for you to go back, that responsibility falls on you.

@greqh is who harvested the drugs and stored it, he already knew there was nothing for him to return for yet he still decided to return and kill @CapalotBlickyy normally he would receive a ban for his actions, however, he's already permanently banned.

Lastly, @CapalotBlickyy in the future do not metagame people's names that you haven't been acquainted with.

@steelo

Status
Not open for further replies.