Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: King Waza!
Your Roleplay Name: Tucker Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58414379

Player's Community Name: MILKY
Player's Roleplay Name: Kuse
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151207084

Why should this player be punished?: Idk how to change the demo to a video but still they ran under gun point i said hands up and he runs outside to where his friend was parked around the corner and his friend pulls gun and kills me and derick and its last 5 min or something it happened cuz i force demo restarted

Evidence Link: https://anonfiles.com/D9fbkeJ9x4/perpheads_demo_2022-2-20_14-18-27_dem

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
MY POV

Cant just tell someone to put their hands up when ur across the building

[LOOC] King Waza!: They fail rp'd before
[LOOC] MILKY: no wdym failrpd
[LOOC] MILKY: yeah do it
[LOOC] MILKY: <3
No pay check for you, criminal scum!
[LOOC] King Waza!: i got video u will recieve ban
[LOOC] MILKY: Ok
[LOOC] MILKY: if not?
[LOOC] King Waza!: U will trust 100%

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh nah i changed the names cuz i found the steams and did get the steam ID wrong and yes soon as u heard hands up buddy u carried on running and got in ur car and drove off so it shows i said it and u carried on running andddd u drove off under gunpoint just cuz u didn't see the gun doesn't mean nothing u still heard me say it and proceeded to run and drive off and didnt mean atomic if he wasn't involved but he spoke on behalf of u in ooc

Reaction score
If you had put ur hands up and let me attempt to rob ur friend would of probs killed me as he was waiting around the corner so could of gone in ur favour anyways as i didnt know he was ur friend so it shows in ur own video that u had ran on gunpoint

Reaction score
If you had put ur hands up and let me attempt to rob ur friend would of probs killed me as he was waiting around the corner so could of gone in ur favour anyways as i didnt know he was ur friend so it shows in ur own video that u had ran on gunpoint
let the staff decide that

Reaction score
so also why the hell do u have it so u can see their voice markers that gives u an unfair advantage on others as if i was crouched behind a barricade and talking as ur trynna raid you can easily wall bang me as you can see the big ass voice thing above my head can u care to explain why u have this feature on ur gameplay may be considered cheating if u intentionally put this voice thing on and will make another AR if this isnt adressed and removed @MILKY

Reaction score
so also why the hell do u have it so u can see their voice markers that gives u an unfair advantage on others as if i was crouched behind a barricade and talking as ur trynna raid you can easily wall bang me as you can see the big ass voice thing above my head can u care to explain why u have this feature on ur gameplay may be considered cheating if u intentionally put this voice thing on and will make another AR if this isnt adressed and removed @MILKY

Do not make another AR, it can be dealt with here.

Reaction score
I think its a command of some sort but it only appears if you can see and hear the person afaik.

Reaction score
I think its a command of some sort but it only appears if you can see and hear the person afaik.
I mean its still an advantage he gets as if i was behind a barricade and he is raiding and i talk to him saying go away he can just wall bang it gives him unfair advantage and most likely purposely put on so he can use it to his advantage u dont type in a command on accident

Reaction score
I mean its still an advantage he gets as if i was behind a barricade and he is raiding and i talk to him saying go away he can just wall bang it gives him unfair advantage and most likely purposely put on so he can use it to his advantage u dont type in a command on accident
I don't want to type too much since im not involved but if you talk he will know where you are regardless

Reaction score
I don't want to type too much since im not involved but if you talk he will know where you are regardless
Yeah all good i mean kind of i have shouted at police and they dont know which corner ur around and if ur whispering behind barricade to a friend they can visually see ur talking thing and just wall bang u i think ik ur not involved but still it shouldn't be allowed as it has a big yellow thing that could be seen from around a corner if ur on the edge whispering to a mate and they will know the exact spot ur standing on i dont think if there was no advantage he would of bothered to put it on but he seems to see an advantage in doing so, so it seems it provides an advantage

Reaction score
even someone else who pointed it out had a problem with it 1645450728525.png

Reaction score
Since I am pointed out, hello.

Yes, this is obviously a fat advantage that you have provided to yourself. You may see the people behind barricades if they talk, people who's barely visible on a corner and more to come.

That is obviously can provide you a blatant advantage over other players.

I really hope that's the only thing you're using.

I was gonna make an AR but instead asked Waza to sort this out since there is already an AR and no need for another one so far.

Reaction score
Since I am pointed out, hello.

Yes, this is obviously a fat advantage that you have provided to yourself. You may see the people behind barricades if they talk, people who's barely visible on a corner and more to come.

That is obviously can provide you a blatant advantage over other players.

I really hope that's the only thing you're using.

I was gonna make an AR but instead asked Waza to sort this out since there is already an AR and no need for another one so far.
Bro if its in the game its not a advantage im not using a third party software to get that? + i dont even know how to remove or get that wierd sound thingy so stop fucking crying and trying to find wrongs in me and let this shit get delt with by staff....

Smh

Reaction score
Bro if its in the game its not a advantage im not using a third party software to get that? + i dont even know how to remove or get that wierd sound thingy so stop fucking crying and trying to find wrongs in me and let this shit get delt with by staff....

Smh

Calm down champ.

You are actually abusing console commands to gain unfair advantage.

As far as I can see that thing has no draw range since on the video. You can't see the person's name above his head but that icon is always visible if the person is speaking.

May I ask what's your reason to use this command since we already have one 'speaking' indicator?

Reaction score

@MILKY was easily in close enough for his life to be at risk from Waza and so should have complied with his orders rather than attempting to run and then reverse away.

As for the orange speaker, this is a bug that happens usually after reinstalling your game or content, it is out of the player's control and usually fixes itself after a while.
@MILKY will receive a warning for 3.4.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.