Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Player's Steam Name: King Waza
Player's Roleplay Name: Tucker Brokes
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58414379

Why should this player be punished?: The user in question attempted to gunpoint me and shoot me at intersection for no reason whatsoever, breaching rule 2.5. The user also did that at the intersection which should be deemed 3.4 and 3.6, while I was also in a group of 3-4 people armed with rifles.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/zpippl

Last edited:
Reaction score
U guys rammed my car and chased us and we had been shot at prior to this footage plus u rammed my car minging around 5 times and ur friends so we knew u was friends with guy we just raided so show full footage of the incident before when we exited the raid where one of ur friends rammed my friend on foot and u mining and ramming us all the way to the intersection look at hwo that black car rams us behind us wounding us all who was also a member of ur gang

Reaction score
@Tinky this true? If not, please provide your demo by either uploading it here or sending it to me in a private dm whatever floats ye boat

Reaction score
Nice lad see that black car too in back ground ram us at injuring speeds

Reaction score

After reviewing @Tinky's demo, I didn't seem to find any prior interaction between @Waza and @Tinky which could possibly lead up to the occurrence at the intersection. Due to this, @Waza will receive a warning for 3.4 and 2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.