Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Segeco
Your Roleplay Name: Anna Morales
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80659775

Player's Steam Name: Mina
Player's Roleplay Name: Kian Wolf
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:437224249

Why should this player be punished?: The user proceeded to gun point me, and not within a second, shot me in the head.

I did not draw my gun, and this was unprovoked.

Evidence Link:

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your lucky he even asked you to put your hands up in that situation I don't know if you got told by your org but the member of your org in the white beret shot at Carlos Zepol countering a PD raid for no reason KOSing us the whole reason we jumped you guys is because you were KOS to us for literally shooting at us about 60-90secs earlier and driving away Ill go pull my demo if I need to but logs should prove it since he was hit, I am only responding because I was the one who called it out as KOS since it was only me and Carlos when he got shot.

Reaction score
When I arrived at Gas station just after Santo had spoke to me I asked what we were doing and got a reply from Carlos that the two vehicles over at the top of Harbour lane (Audi and Tesla) had shot at them and we were going to KOS them. I drove over there and Initiated but two I had got out of my gun in passive and told him to put his hands up but his friends got out behind him with guns draw so I shot him, this person being involved with the people who were called out to KOS at the start.

Reaction score
Your lucky he even asked you to put your hands up in that situation I don't know if you got told by your org but the member of your org in the white beret shot at Carlos Zepol countering a PD raid for no reason KOSing us the whole reason we jumped you guys is because you were KOS to us for literally shooting at us about 60-90secs earlier and driving away Ill go pull my demo if I need to but logs should prove it since he was hit, I am only responding because I was the one who called it out as KOS since it was only me and Carlos when he got shot.
You guys shot at our car first. out of nowhere. just simple rounds fired at our cars??? go on pull the demo's from everyone in ur org you'll see one of your mates shot at our cars.

Reaction score
You can clearly see i talked to you about it and you guys said it was the hoodrats. but it was only your org there?

Reaction score
You guys shot at our car first. out of nowhere. just simple rounds fired at our cars??? go on pull the demo's from everyone in ur org you'll see one of your mates shot at our cars.
Yous were hanging around the area of a shootout as we were pushing up, if yous are getting shot at then I'd suggest leaving the area rather than continuing to stay there.

You can clearly see i talked to you about it and you guys said it was the hoodrats. but it was only your org there?
It was only Hoodrats there, but after I spoke to you Carlos/Spooda (In the blue car) told me that yous had shot at them and that yous were KOS

Reaction score
Yous were hanging around the area of a shootout as we were pushing up, if yous are getting shot at then I'd suggest leaving the area rather than continuing to stay there.

It was only Hoodrats there, but after I spoke to you Carlos/Spooda (In the blue car) told me that yous had shot at them and that yous were KOS
That’s not true, we were there and one of you’re guys shot us we were trying to leave to go to hospital but we didn’t have enough space we needed another car Segeco was trying to get into a car to drive to hospital I’m fairly certain no one in the Tesla shot you and all I remember is one of you guys shooting at us hence why we were trying to leave and as segeco tried to get to his car you gun pointed him and told him to put hit hands up then shot him before he could even do anything you just shot him in less than a second after saying put you’re hands up

Reaction score

To Give a bit more details. We just came from city hall. as you guys shot our we were on top of harbour lane/business waiting for it to be over.
And im certain i saw your group at front of harbour lane next to the gas station shop. aim at our cars and fire a few bullets. I know that as they were saying that in voice chat. i only reacted to this AR to give a bit more insight. on it. have no intent to flame anyone/Trigger anyone. Just giving a bit more insight on the events beforehand.

Reaction score
as you guys shot our car we were on top of harbour lane/business waiting for it to be over. (had to fix a typo)

Reaction score
To be fair looking at both Perspectives i think it's a big misunderstanding and a missfire that lead to this. But that is my opinion. And what i gathered from this. not did this cause a big beef in ooc with some players get a bit mixed up with emotions. but it also isn't right. But at the end of the day the Staff member who shall review this has to enforce it. But i do hope they see the missfire from both parties/misunderstanding that led to the beef in ooc aswell.

Reaction score
That’s not true, we were there and one of you’re guys shot us we were trying to leave to go to hospital but we didn’t have enough space we needed another car Segeco was trying to get into a car to drive to hospital I’m fairly certain no one in the Tesla shot you and all I remember is one of you guys shooting at us hence why we were trying to leave and as segeco tried to get to his car you gun pointed him and told him to put hit hands up then shot him before he could even do anything you just shot him in less than a second after saying put you’re hands up
Again, I was only told by two of the occupants of the blue vehicle and I didn't witness what had happened beforehand. I took the word of two allies and acted on it first

Reaction score

@Zepol / @Spooda as you are both the individuals who Mina says communicated that you were shot at not long before this incident, do you have any footage or clips prior to this which would demonstrate that? Alternatively I can provide the relevant demo names that would be required.

Reaction score
Again, I was only told by two of the occupants of the blue vehicle and I didn't witness what had happened beforehand. I took the word of two allies and acted on it first
But segeco didn’t shoot anyone so no one would have told you he did

Reaction score

@Mina you have 24hours to provide sufficient evidence of the KOS, otherwise this AR will be handled as if no-one had called KOS in the first place.

Reaction score

@Mina you have 24hours to provide sufficient evidence of the KOS, otherwise this AR will be handled as if no-one had called KOS in the first place.
You can hear when I drive over to the Blue Maserati that, when I ask what happened, they had told me that they shot at them. After I had asked if we should kill them, they agreed and said they had shot at one of them and from that I had reason enough to shoot at them all.

Reaction score
i just realised im involved in this situation, at no point of what i remember we shot at any off u, i honestly dont really remember that much apart from u rolling up on us shooting at us so we shot back. we had no involvement with u before till u shot at us

Reaction score
You can hear when I drive over to the Blue Maserati that, when I ask what happened, they had told me that they shot at them. After I had asked if we should kill them, they agreed and said they had shot at one of them and from that I had reason enough to shoot at them all.
Ok but none of us shot at you so it’s still not a reason to gun us all down, also whoever that was telling you not to hesitate and spray us should be punished because he told you kill us for apparently shooting at you which did not happen.

Reaction score
Beforehand you guys shot at the cars for no reason. as we were passing by with the org in one or two cars. with no guns on our back/equipped.
now as i stated beforehand from my standing both parties misunderstood each others actions/doings and it led to this cluster hole.
As i know most of you oocly are great and nice people. i really do believe this was a misunderstaning as party A shot party B's car at harbour lane in the beginning . and a mix-up. with some other stuff occurred to this.

Reaction score

@Segeco, as you're the AR creator please upload following demofiles within 24hours:

perpheads_demo_2022-6-25 13-51-37

Status
Not open for further replies.