Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Cody Garrett

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Mr Lemon

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:151207084

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I was walking to regals and thought that the shootout was over. Then the SWAT (Mr Lemon) started to shoot at man who pulled out a gun. After killing the man, he continued shooting at unarmed people like that man in front of him and me behind the fence. I got lucky because I didn't die so I pulled a gun on my own safety and tried to shoot him down which failed due to my low health because he shot at me while I didn't have a gun in my hands.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
U where a threat couse i had seen u walking by with rifels shooting at cops from church so that is why i started to shoot at u. U can cleary see it was crossfire i didnt want to shoot that guy infront of me

Reaction score
I saw this from inside, once Lemon had killed the other orange man he continued the spray, strafing and shooting jimmy in the face. There wasn't a reason to shoot any more and infact Cody (As seen in the video) did not have a firearm out at the time so there was no reason to shoot him either.

He pulled his gun out and you shot him thats fine, just I don't think shooting @jimmythehamster can be justified as "crossfire".

Status
Not open for further replies.