Mr Ducky - Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Archibald / Brian Feldon
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mr Ducky /
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77253761
Why Should This Player Be Punished: For breaking rules 2.5 and 3.4. Upon myself turning on my lights and signalling to the blue vehicle to pull over, i park my police cruiser and stepped out. The driver ran behind the Freddy's shop and so i stood and waited by his vehicle. A man runs out from behind the alleyway with a shotgun on his back. At this point, i was not aware if this was the driver or not so i politely asked him to stand still so i could ask him some questions. I said something along the lines of "Excuse me sir, please can you stop.". He then engages in a conversation with me and i then proceed to ask questions about the vehicle and we converse.

To my surprise, i had turned around briefly and saw that the blue vehicle that i was after had gone (As seen in the demo, he drove away which i blindly missed). I then say something such as "Oh, hang on." Then Bang. Shot in the back of the head and dead on the floor.

At the time of the incident i was confused to why i was shot, at first i thought about maybe because he had a shotgun or because they thought he was going to jail. But it couldn't be? At this point in the conversation, i hadn't even mentioned anything to do with breaking the law; not even a ticket, prison sentence nor confiscation of the weapon. This execution was completely out of the blue.

Upon reviewing my demo and conversing with a couple of staff members. We managed to find out that i was killed by Mr Ducky using a Desert Eagle. As seen in the demo, my attacker was wielding a Desert Eagle.

This is breaking rule 2.5 due to the fact that i was shot merely for asking the man to stop. Breaking rule 3.4 considering shooting a police officer is never a good idea if you wish to value your life. (And possibly 6.3, due to the shooting taking place just metres away from the storage NPC (Although i am not sure if the NPC was taken care of due to me being dead. But this will be shown in Mr Duckys Demo)).

Evidence (Demo Required):
e144df1198.jpg
Tick:
[DOUBLEPOST=1454444109,1454362159][/DOUBLEPOST]@Mr Ducky (Tagged in order to provide demo point of view)

Status
Not open for further replies.