Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: NasiTTK
Your Roleplay Name: Basit Abdul
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:755756441

Player's Steam Name: Nasi-Volent
Player's Roleplay Name: Satella Morman
Player's SteamID: idk

Why should this player be punished?: 1.2 [Discrimination Additionally, players may not knowingly use details of another player’s personal life or identity to discriminate against them.] i call her as joke ugly so many times in game ingame character before and she never mind it before and i have so many video aswell when i call her ugly in game character and this time she mind it start breaking the character calling me a child when im in game character i look 30 to 36 in real life im 23 years old so i become angry to i call her she sound **** 40years old because personally it hurt me inside whenever people laugh on my voice or call me a child because of my voice and after that she start breaking character again start threatening me if i talk her like that again she gonna do something to me

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/q0n272

Reaction score
Hi, I wasn’t breaking character when I said you sound like a child and no information was aimed at ooc insults, it was all in character. you came at me with insults due to your friend who is banned now, getting mad at me. Another thing to add, im pretty sure you said I sounded 40 BEFORE I called you a child for your attitude towards me, I cant be certain though. I have told you many times in game not to call me it which is fine it was in character but it doesn’t mean I didn’t mind it because I did, it’s annoying and rude. now suddenly you’re accusing me of this. If I can remember correctly it was actually you who said I was probably ugly in real life which would classify as a ooc insult since you said it verbally im sure of.. Calling someone a “child” is a common insult, if you act like a child in my books I call you or that’s it, it’s a insult it doesn’t relate to your voice or any irl details, I literally know nothing about you in irl and I dont care too. I also don’t think you sound like a child in irl, it’s just your attitude. if I hurt your feelings I am sorry but you never told me that you just chose to insult me in return making it a in character continuining of the argument, if you told me to stop in ooc I would of as I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings and I know when a line is being crossed. I was not breaking character when I threatened you, that was completely in character as I assumed yours was too the incident had happened not long before then and we had just raided, also since you pointed a gun at me. If it wasn’t in character I would have choose to say it in local ooc. Personally I believe this is a misunderstanding and as I said I will apologise if I hurt you in anyway but this isn’t exactly what happened either. As you said before you called me ugly many times etc but the one time I truly respond you make a request, I’m starting to think this is about your friend getting banned as you admit in the clip it was him. As you can see in your recording I told you not to insult me or talk to me in the manner you did, since this had not been the first time and after that you said okay Ill just ignore you, you can hear me say "that is what I want, yes." This is not honest of you, and I dont appreciate the accusations. All I see here is you admitting to verbally insulting me multiple times, and the one time I snap you just cannot take it and instead of asking in ooc for me to stop with a mindless insult that is not discrimetory in any way you choose to do this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.