Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Cup_Master
Your Roleplay Name: Charle Dynasty
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486

Player's Steam Name: Naughtybear
Player's Roleplay Name: Chrissy Red
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245556277

Why should this player be punished?: I got raided and then after a few hours leaving coming back my tires were popped, It should be in logs around 11:42 PM EST

Evidence Link: None.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

@Naughtybear - can you explain your side of the story, why did you shoot out the tires of Cup's (Nissan 370z)?
4cba39be4d8ce2dfa76de15652bca0e1.png

Reaction score
yeah i reacall i shot u and hit ur car didnt think i hit ur tires sorry for that geanually didnt mean to

Last edited:
Reaction score

This is gonna be a lengthy one.

@Naughtybear will be receiving a ban for the following rule infringements: 1.4, 2.5, 3.2.

In addition, after further reviewing the demo past the situation, @Naughtybear will also receive another 2.5 infringement on a seperate incident for shooting down @Kempotent and then proceeding to shoot his car until it was destroyed while Kempotent was dead. Kempotent, just make sure to follow gunpoint even if rules are broken and no staff members are online.
Naughtybear along with his friend (who will be separately inquired about third-party communicating) have also attempted to more than likely kidnap/mug Kempotent in this incident, however it was cut short because they shot him so true intentions cannot be assumed, hence only 2.5 will be added.

Further refund requests may be sent out to the reporter(s)/raider(s) once the investigation has been completed.

Final ban reason: 1.4, 2.5, 3.2 - User has initially failed to respond without omission and provide demos, then when provided demos, beforehand and afterwards proceeded to provide blatantly false information about what happened. User has metagamed information with a friend during an incident at suburbs and proceeded to communicate with him outside of the game, then lied about it when confronted. After shooting down raiders, user went out of his way to shoot the tires of one of the dead raiders car after clearing the area and seeing all raiders are dead. On a seperate incident, user proceeded to gunpoint and attempt to ziptie a user with his friend in public because he was on his lawn with the user posing no threat, and then proceeded to shoot down his car after killing him. User was not cooperating and was overall uncooperative and disrespectful when spoken to.

@Racxes @Dank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.