Action Request (Nordskmann, Knightly Gamez)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Deshawn Tyson
Your Roleplay Name: Deshawn Tyson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113138281

Player's Steam Name: Nordskmann, Knightly Gamez
Player's Roleplay Name: i dont remember, Valek something
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87465907

Why should this player be punished?: Nodskmann killed me because Knightly gamez told him to kill me. I dont know the reason. Around 10 mins into my evidence you can see Nordskmann killing me. Maia told me to just provide my death and staff will investigate.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/yBciBL5B#aS70BJEaOhN_1WNe_cakPiU-By8ie9F6VoDO_Sv2um4

Reaction score
Just gonna tag @Maia here so that maybe he can tag these 2 guys and they can provide their side idk their forum names

Reaction score
you do know the reason, you kept coming over to my shop over and over and over, getting the police to harress me over your order and i had, had enough

Reaction score
you do know the reason, you kept coming over to my shop over and over and over, getting the police to harress me over your order and i had, had enough
so you think coming to your shop and asking for my order is a valid reason for you to get me killed

Reaction score

Do you have any evidence to support these claims? If not, at what time did this happen so we can go through demos

Reaction score
i can go through my demo, my friend who is also in this claim said it was around 4pm GMT i'll search now

Reaction score
so you think coming to your shop and asking for my order is a valid reason for you to get me killed
coming to my shop Multiple time, over and over harassing me over and over is a reason yes, calling the cops on me multiple times is a reason yes

Reaction score
you were trying to scam me and i had to come with the police everytime. and also no its not a valid reason to kill me :d

Reaction score
you were trying to scam me and i had to come with the police everytime. and also no its not a valid reason to kill me :d
i wasn't trying to scam you, i was doing the work, but you kept coming over before you raided my friend (which is also another valid reason to kill you) and harassing me, @Maia i found one of my demos cuts halfway through the final time he called the cops.

Reaction score
i have submitted my side ill wait till im needed again and i wont spam this AR with messages thanks

Reaction score
i wasn't trying to scam you, i was doing the work, but you kept coming over before you raided my friend (which is also another valid reason to kill you) and harassing me, @Maia i found one of my demos cuts halfway through the final time he called the cops.

The situation continues in the next demo, if you give me the filename of the first file I can give you the second one

Reaction score
i'm working on splicing together all i can, but there are at least 3 different times he comes round asking me questions, twice with calling the cops to get involved.

Reaction score
this is 1 piece of evidence of him harassing me, after the hit, he came back to my shop and told customers I'm a scammer

Reaction score
this happened 30 mins ago, after your friend killed me. please upload the "harassings" that caused you to tell your friend to kill me. This has nothing to do with your friend killing me because this happened afterwards

Reaction score
this happened 30 mins ago, after your friend killed me. please upload the "harassings" that caused you to tell your friend to kill me. This has nothing to do with your friend killing me because this happened afterwards
thought you were waiting until you were needed again?

Reaction score
You obviously know the reason you were murdered Deshawn stop acting innocent, Deshawn has not provided the full story leading up to his death. I understand the main issue here is the time it took from the altercation to the murder, but he was the one who came looking for us not vice versa. I am relying on @Knightly Gamez demo to come through for this one.

Reaction score
No the main issue is not how much time after you killed me, your reason is not valid at all thats the main issue. You are saying that killing me for keep coming to you shop and asking for my order is enough for you to kill me and its not. Your reasoning is enough to prove you wrong and enough to accept this AR but we are waiting for your "proof" to end this AR so if you could just upload the clip that caused to you kill me you can save everyone's time

Reaction score
YOU FUCKING MADE A 911 REPORT SAYING YOUR MAGAZINES GOT STOLEN THATS WHY I CAME THERE STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT
edit: even in the screenshot you can see i said "you made a 911 report"

Status
Not open for further replies.