Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Deshawn Tyson
Your Roleplay Name: Deshawn Tyson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113138281

Player's Community Name: @wockhardt, wockesha
Player's Roleplay Name: Jamie Wetherspoon, Autumn Wins

Why should this player be punished?: At the Drug dealer spot i gunpointed them and told them to put their hands up. They did. Then i tried to ziptie them but both of them refused to accept and told me to just shoot them

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/7ZUg1TBQ#oqEVPSVX_uy1h6MhqnQ58TmUFJuSdHRftC8IGPsAZws

(the incident happens 25 mins into the demo)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Additional: Can i also have the money they had on them? according to logs they had just sold 80k worth of drugs combined. And if you can just break gunpoint and dont give a fuck about the fear rp and break the rules and just get away with only a warning and get to keep your money, everyone would do that when they are getting mugged. who gives a fuck about a warning when you keep your money? if the items they had on them wont be refunded to me i want my 300k refunded to me when Nade Alardin mugged me at DD and i dropped my money instead of breaking gp. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
nevermind you can close this AR we got on well later. my point stays tho in this kinda situations money should be refunded.

Reaction score
nevermind you can close this AR we got on well later. my point stays tho in this kinda situations money should be refunded.
We won’t be adding the money you could have gotten to the economy when it still Exists in the inventories of the alleged rulebreaker(s) nor will we refund you money for someone else’s rulebreak if the rule break in question hasn’t been confirmed and dealt with by staff member in some way shape or form.

Reaction score
We won’t be adding the money you could have gotten to the economy when it still Exists in the inventories of the alleged rulebreaker(s) nor will we refund you money for someone else’s rulebreak if the rule break in question hasn’t been confirmed and dealt with by staff member in some way shape or form.
nah nah i dont want the money i dont want the punishment i dont want anything. i just said for the further incidents like this money should be taken from the rulebreakers and given to the muggers since this happens a lot at DD

Status
Not open for further replies.