Action Request (Nordskmann, Knightly Gamez)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
to quote you "stop crying" it also shows a bit of suspicion that YOU would answer a 911 call at my address when moments ago you were outside my shop telling a cop i was scamming you
YOU FUCKING MADE A 911 REPORT SAYING YOUR MAGAZINES GOT STOLEN THATS WHY I CAME THERE STOP POSTING RANDOM SHIT

Reaction score
returned again, to inform me that i would have to deal with the theft (fully well knowing he was the customer) (edit the hyperlink wasn't working so i uploaded the picture direct)

Attachments

• and again.png
    and again.png
    535.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reaction score
my laptop is about to die, mid upload to youtube with the first encounter, the first encounter happened some time after 3pm GMT, around 3:20, but with my laptop dying and the demos taking forever to jump to time stamps i can't get it tonight.

Reaction score
He didn't threaten me, he harassed me over and over, called the cops, tried to have me arrested.
Frankie may have been under the assumption I was threatened, but I was feeling harassed and I had simply had enough so I put a hit on him

Reaction score
he said he'd wait after coming back again, (lost count how many times at this point) then brings a cop to my store almost immediately saying i'm scamming him (getting vid now)

1659956920165.png

Reaction score
he says he didn't die in the raid
1659958459706.png
1659958687879.png(in this picture you can see AFTER i had him killed, coming back (After NLR i believe) and threatening to harass me even more)

i think there maybe more times he harassed me, but i think this proves my point of being harassed to the point of breaking, hence why i had him killed.

Reaction score
From my point of view I trusted Knightly to have a valid reason to execute Deshawn on his behalf. I also witnessed alot of arguing and bickering going on between those two, when Deshawn came back that last time and was murdered by me. I notified Knightly that Deshawn was here and was given the order to kill him. I did not second guess his motives at all, simply because of what I have both seen and heard between those two. Deshawn is having a hard time taking the L, so he tries to make our lives miserable by reporting us any way he can. He has been here since 2016 and should know alot better, I have been here a year longer and have seen people get killed for less without being penalized.

Reaction score
From my point of view I trusted Knightly to have a valid reason to execute Deshawn on his behalf. I also witnessed alot of arguing and bickering going on between those two, when Deshawn came back that last time and was murdered by me. I notified Knightly that Deshawn was here and was given the order to kill him. I did not second guess his motives at all, simply because of what I have both seen and heard between those two. Deshawn is having a hard time taking the L, so he tries to make our lives miserable by reporting us any way he can. He has been here since 2016 and should know alot better, I have been here a year longer and have seen people get killed for less without being penalized.
We will see whos taking the L. As the hitman its your responsibility to make sure there is a valid reason, these are not my personal opinions these are the rules. And i think staff can see that your friend is posting irrelevant shit. Only thing he Said in his defence was that he put a hit on me because he considered me going to his shop and asking about my order and responding to his 911 call as a cop as “harassing” which is no way near to be deemed as a valid reason

Reaction score
We will see whos taking the L. As the hitman its your responsibility to make sure there is a valid reason, these are not my personal opinions these are the rules. And i think staff can see that your friend is posting irrelevant shit. Only thing he Said in his defence was that he put a hit on me because he considered me going to his shop and asking about my order and responding to his 911 call as a cop as “harassing” which is no way near to be deemed as a valid reason
1659968402430.png

Status
Not open for further replies.