Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Coomstains
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Trail
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:778092571

Player's Steam Name: OmniMarvel
Player's Roleplay Name: Ray Squires
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81790305

Why should this player be punished?: He molotoved my shop and then disconnected from the server 7 mins later, this happened while I was afk for hours on end, hence no context and no reason for such an action. I'm going to need a refund as well considering I lost quite an expensive amount of props because of his rulebreak, and I want to add this happened yesterday, never found out who it was. But I was kicked from my shop while afk and when I asked why in OOC Oddy opened an f6 and said that a player had bombed my shop and since i didnt fix it for hours they sold they shop, luckily I didn't lose anything but my shop then, but today I lost 3 ak-101s with red dot and comp as well as props that are important pieces to my shop and now Im a bit fuckin heated. Just realized I lost a fully kitted KAC SR-25.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
this guy has 5 warnings and a ban from within the last month...

Reaction score
Well fuck... I was really hoping this was just a bad dream...

I want to start by saying, I HAD NO INTENTION OF BURNING ANYONES STORE OR GOODS... I was interacting with this gentleman at the Bazzar and he said he wanted to be cremated and to roast him like a marshmellow.. So I did, and he cheered all the way to the grave... What I did not consider, in my extremely drunken state, was that the fire would spread so far from where I threw the molotov... It kept spreading and spreading... I took out all the money I had to buy up all the goods I could but it wouldn't allow me to buy goods that were on fire... I then panicked and just disconnected as I had no idea what to do... I felt absolutely horrible when it happened, and even worse now...

I am terribly sorry about @Coomstains!!!! I want to make it up to you and replace all of the money that was lost on your part. I am pretty sure I have enough to cover the cost of what was lost (gotta sell some stuff first but that's no problem).

And @Ellie, I understand I made a mistake and will likely need to be punish but please understand - I never meant to sabotage or hurt anyone. I was extremely drunk (not an excuse, just for context) and really was just not thinking clearing... Please go easy on me. I absolutely this server and this wonderful community.

@Coomstains, please let me know when you will be on next so I can give you this money.

Reaction score

@OmniMarvel why did you molotov the shop?
Well fuck... I was really hoping this was just a bad dream...

I want to start by saying, I HAD NO INTENTION OF BURNING ANYONES STORE OR GOODS... I was interacting with this gentleman at the Bazzar and he said he wanted to be cremated and to roast him like a marshmellow.. So I did, and he cheered all the way to the grave... What I did not consider, in my extremely drunken state, was that the fire would spread so far from where I threw the molotov... It kept spreading and spreading... I took out all the money I had to buy up all the goods I could but it wouldn't allow me to buy goods that were on fire... I then panicked and just disconnected as I had no idea what to do... I felt absolutely horrible when it happened, and even worse now...

I am terribly sorry about @Coomstains!!! I want to make it up to you and replace all of the money that was lost on your part. I am pretty sure I have enough to cover the cost of what was lost (gotta sell some stuff first but that's no problem).

And @Ellie, I understand I made a mistake and will likely need to be punish but please understand - I never meant to sabotage or hurt anyone. I was extremely drunk (not an excuse, just for context) and really was just not thinking clearing... Please go easy on me. I absolutely this server and this wonderful community.

@Coomstains, please let me know when you will be on next so I can give you this money.

Reaction score
@OmniMarvel I never asked to be cremated wtf is wrong with you. I was afk and I guess for that you decided to burn me as well as my shop. I need a refund this is entirely ridiculous. I lost way too much for a broke bazaar shop owner.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@OmniMarvel I never asked to be cremated wtf is wrong with you. @Ellie I was AFK for so long my shop got sold. Can we issue punishments and get the refunds rolling I ain't accepting this half assed apology that's tainted with lies nor do I believe he can cover the cost of what I lost I lost fully kitted ak-101s along with a fully kitted sniper 2 tvs and more props on top of that
I was with Omni during the situation and there was a man at the bazaar who literally said he wanted to be cremated. Omni did not say YOU said that, the fire spread to your shop. He genuinely felt bad about it, he even offered to personally reimburse you himself because, like he said, he didn't intend to harm you or your goods. He DID attempt to buy your stuff, but it was already on fire and neither him nor I could buy the weapons as it was too late. What he did definitely broke a rule, but simply out of negligence as he didn't think it would spread that far, or at all, on concrete where the Molotov was thrown. If we want to issue punishments, I do believe it is against the rules to go AFK for "hours on end" unless you told an admin or had a valid reason to be gone for HOURS. I understand you're angry, but you definitely came about this all the wrong way.

I had nothing to do with the Molotov, just trying to clear the air of the whole situation.

Reaction score
@OmniMarvel are you able to provide your demo? From the logs you were standing right in front of the shop when you threw it.

Demoname: perpheads_demo_2023-12-12 02-01-07

Reaction score
@OmniMarvel I never asked to be cremated wtf is wrong with you. I was afk and I guess for that you decided to burn me as well as my shop. I need a refund this is entirely ridiculous. I lost way too much for a broke bazaar shop owner.
My boy - Please read to understand, not to respond. You are FAR to emotional right now for me to even consider speaking with you. This had nothing to do with you from the get go. Unfortunately, the fire spread rapidly ON CONCRETE, and made it to your store. Only then, did it have anything to do with you.

"This gentleman" is referring to another player. If you're going to talk, please make sure you're making sense first. I understand the frustration and anger, but AGAIN, this was not targeted and was a complete accident - In which, I am more than willing to compensate for all that was lost (already stated, but for some very odd reason, I guess I needs to say it again...).

@ChrisGardocki_ I appreciate your attempt to clear up the situation while I was away. That you very much for that.

As Chris stated, this is not a case of malice intent, this is a case of negligence. And the only thing I am concerned about is making sure @Coomstains is okay and in no worse a spot than before the incident happened (not gonna lie though, you're making it very hard, @Coomstains, to continue to feel bad when you're talking out your ass and just trying to blow things out of proportion...).

@Ellie, how would I go about providing you with "my demo"? We definitely were right in front of the shop, but the guy I was interacting with was pretty much smack-dab in the middle of the alleyway. I truly didn't think it would spread like it did, even after the fact.. It all happened so fast though and my slowed down thinking, didn't allow me to consider buying up all the goods before it was to late.

I will do anything and everything necessary to clear up this situation. Just need a little guidance on how we can efficiently, and effectively, resolve this situation.

Reaction score
Also, please refer to provision 1.1 before you start asking wtf is wrong with people. It is disrespectful as many people have a list of issues that they'd rather not discuss. Thank you.

Reaction score
I was with Omni during the situation and there was a man at the bazaar who literally said he wanted to be cremated. Omni did not say YOU said that, the fire spread to your shop. He genuinely felt bad about it, he even offered to personally reimburse you himself because, like he said, he didn't intend to harm you or your goods. He DID attempt to buy your stuff, but it was already on fire and neither him nor I could buy the weapons as it was too late. What he did definitely broke a rule, but simply out of negligence as he didn't think it would spread that far, or at all, on concrete where the Molotov was thrown. If we want to issue punishments, I do believe it is against the rules to go AFK for "hours on end" unless you told an admin or had a valid reason to be gone for HOURS. I understand you're angry, but you definitely came about this all the wrong way.

I had nothing to do with the Molotov, just trying to clear the air of the whole situation.
There isn't any rules against going AFK for hours on on so how but you quit being ignorant and butt out the conversation, you don't throw a molotov at somebody "because they asked you too" goofball. An I've seen your buddies track record I ain't incline to believe anything he says. I lost a lot because of your nonsense the fact that you even defend yourself in the slightest shows you have no real sympathy. Even if you bought everything in my shop that still wouldn't have saved any of the props. What you should have done was either call fire department in character and made and f6 report, but no to show more that you had no real sympathy, instead you disconnected 7 minutes after initially throwing the molotov. You broke rules in throwing the molotov, You broke rules in burning my stuff, and You broke rules by disconnecting 7 mins afterwards.

Reaction score
My boy - Please read to understand, not to respond. You are FAR to emotional right now for me to even consider speaking with you. This had nothing to do with you from the get go. Unfortunately, the fire spread rapidly ON CONCRETE, and made it to your store. Only then, did it have anything to do with you.

"This gentleman" is referring to another player. If you're going to talk, please make sure you're making sense first. I understand the frustration and anger, but AGAIN, this was not targeted and was a complete accident - In which, I am more than willing to compensate for all that was lost (already stated, but for some very odd reason, I guess I needs to say it again...).

@ChrisGardocki_ I appreciate your attempt to clear up the situation while I was away. That you very much for that.

As Chris stated, this is not a case of malice intent, this is a case of negligence. And the only thing I am concerned about is making sure @Coomstains is okay and in no worse a spot than before the incident happened (not gonna lie though, you're making it very hard, @Coomstains, to continue to feel bad when you're talking out your ass and just trying to blow things out of proportion...).

@Ellie, how would I go about providing you with "my demo"? We definitely were right in front of the shop, but the guy I was interacting with was pretty much smack-dab in the middle of the alleyway. I truly didn't think it would spread like it did, even after the fact.. It all happened so fast though and my slowed down thinking, didn't allow me to consider buying up all the goods before it was to late.

I will do anything and everything necessary to clear up this situation. Just need a little guidance on how we can efficiently, and effectively, resolve this situation.
All I said was that I never asked to be cremated meaning you had no reason to kill me but you did, whether you'll realize that or not, you did so what I said makes sense. An I said this is ridiculous because it is. As I said I seen your track record, if you cared at all about me being okay or getting reimbursed you would've stayed and made and f6 but you were too busy panicking only worried about yourself and avoiding a ban, so you left in less than 10 mins after you did so.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also, please refer to provision 1.1 before you start asking wtf is wrong with people. It is disrespectful as many people have a list of issues that they'd rather not discuss. Thank you.
If you look at it that way anything is disrespectful, you think it isn't disrespectful to say you were cremating somebody? Or maybe burn somebodies shop down then do nothing to prevent or stop it then disconnect from the server 7 mins later. Please, save your nonsense for somewhere else, you left cause you didn't think you'd get caught. But yet I'm here. Hello.

Reaction score
You're
If you look at it that way anything is disrespectful, you think it isn't disrespectful to say you were cremating somebody? Or maybe burn somebodies shop down then do nothing to prevent or stop it then disconnect from the server 7 mins later. Please, save your nonsense for somewhere else, you left cause you didn't think you'd get caught. But yet I'm here. Hello.
You're 12, huh? In that case I am extra sorry :p

Reaction score
There isn't any rules against going AFK for hours on on so how but you quit being ignorant and butt out the conversation, you don't throw a molotov at somebody "because they asked you too" goofball. An I've seen your buddies track record I ain't incline to believe anything he says. I lost a lot because of your nonsense the fact that you even defend yourself in the slightest shows you have no real sympathy. Even if you bought everything in my shop that still wouldn't have saved any of the props. What you should have done was either call fire department in character and made and f6 report, but no to show more that you had no real sympathy, instead you disconnected 7 minutes after initially throwing the molotov. You broke rules in throwing the molotov, You broke rules in burning my stuff, and You broke rules by disconnecting 7 mins afterwards.
Eh same rule my dude. Can't burn stuff without throwing a molotov, right?

The only rule broken is burning your stuff. Like I said, I am happy to replace it all. That includes the prop.

Like I said, done talking to you as you are an extremely unreasonable person. I will handle the rest of this situation with the admins and moderators. Your input has been GREATLY appreciated.

Reaction score
I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me. I am an honest and caring person (believe it or not), and I sincerely FELT horrible about all of this off the rip. But, with how you are handling this situation, I do not care about your feelings whatsoever anymore. I stand by my word though, I will replace everything that you have lost. Not because I feel bad for you anymore, but because it is still the right thing to do.

In my mind, when someone makes an honest to God mistake but then refuses to defend themself, they are either lying about what happened or lying about actually giving a damn. Everything happened EXACTLY as I said it has, and I honest to God do give a damn; because I know there is an actual person on the other side of this screen that is raging over my actions.

Fuck sympathy my dude, I am truly empathic about the situation. I have been on the other end of this before, unfortunately for me, they never caught the guy...

Stop whining and let me make this right.

Reaction score
Here is the rule you broke:

Here are the rules I broke:

1702492076656.png
1702492036434.png

Just to lay it all out for you. It was negligent, in every sense of the word. And I will accept my punishment. But I would love to be granted the opportunity to at least right my wrongs beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.