Action request on Lixu and Nizma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Gino Luchiczi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lixu Huslter?, Nizma Hustler?
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29242656, STEAM_0:1:25570517
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1, 3.4; Users randomly molitoved my shop, which nearly cost me almost 60K in props and guns, luckily I managed to save my guns but yet still lost a couple props.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!A9kDHCDT
Tick: 45000

Reaction score
I gonna say +support

he did break 2.1 and 2.5 cuz he didnt have any reason really to molotov ur shop and born all ur props

Reaction score
Seeing all those guns burn is like stabbing my soul.

As the video is self explanatory I'l go ahead and +Support you on this.

Reaction score
+support
After watching this video I will support you on your action request because you can see that he broke 2.5 and 3.4
2.5 - Excessive negativity being that he could have destroyed a lot of items which had a high value all together + he destroyed some props .
3.4 - Putting your life at risk, he did this in front of a CCTV camera which would have been clear evidence for him to be put into jail so risked freedom from imprisonment.

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted,

Because of the rules they broke here and on the two other action requests which were dealt with just, the user will be banned for 2 weeks as for their complete disregard to the server rules.
Feel free to create a refund request, using this as evidence.

Lixu ( STEAM_0:1:29242656 | 2 Weeks )

Reason:

"1.1; 1.4; 2.5; 3.4; 2.1- User has completely been breaking server rules by their misconduct and disrespectful behavior in both OOC and help chat. Furthermore, the user also molotoved a bazzar shop for an unspecified reason."

Status
Not open for further replies.