Action Request (OmniMarvel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Eh same rule my dude. Can't burn stuff without throwing a molotov, right?

The only rule broken is burning your stuff. Like I said, I am happy to replace it all. That includes the prop.

Like I said, done talking to you as you are an extremely unreasonable person. I will handle the rest of this situation with the admins and moderators. Your input has been GREATLY appreciated.
You actually can burn shit without a molotov

Reaction score
"I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me. I am an honest and caring person (believe it or not), and I sincerely FELT horrible about all of this off the rip. But, with how you are handling this situation, I do not care about your feelings whatsoever anymore. I stand by my word though, I will replace everything that you have lost. Not because I feel bad for you anymore, but because it is still the right thing to do.

In my mind, when someone makes an honest to God mistake but then refuses to defend themself, they are either lying about what happened or lying about actually giving a damn. Everything happened EXACTLY as I said it has, and I honest to God do give a damn; because I know there is an actual person on the other side of this screen that is raging over my actions.

Fuck sympathy my dude, I am truly empathic about the situation. I have been on the other end of this before, unfortunately for me, they never caught the guy...

Stop whining and let me make this right." ~ OmniMarvel

You said "I" and "my" about 12 or 13 times each throughout this message alone, shows how empathetic you are, good job.

Reaction score

Thank you @OmniMarvel for providing your demo and showing all rulebreaks, that was really helpful.

The user will receive a ban for 2.5, 3.2, 3.4, 3.18, and 3.24 for molotoving near/on other people's props for no reason, for killing two people for no reason, for continuously discharging a weapon and storing it and harvesting when he shouldn't have.

His friend @ChrisGardocki_ will also receive a ban for 3.2 - Metagaming, again.

@Zork will receive a warning for 3.6

@Coomstains Feel free to make a refund request for your lost items. Tag me and I will get a list of everything that you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.