Action Request On Baggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Joe Baggers
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2594862
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player broke 6.3 by ignoring the NPC'S at the gas station and the two at the car dealer. He also ingore the CCTV camera on the side of the gas station that would of spotted him pulling up (would of seen him crouching as well due to my car being rather small) which is 3.4. As you can see he also completly ignored the Roadcrew worker, which was right next to him when placing the bomb which is 2.1 and 3.4 as the roadcrew would of called the cops. I would also like to add two extra points He did it in a very public place. He also never looked around and unlucky for him the LT was driving up the road.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Not a clue what happen to my last 37s clip all it shows is the car blowing up..
People who were involved (Unfortunaly I dont know the roadcrew works name) @Robin Ljungberg / @GraveDinosaur / @Madda / @Slayerduck

Reaction score
1) I ducked, the NPC did not see me place the bomb nor did the CCTV. Any recorded evidence would have been destroyed after detonation.
2) After detonation the bomb would have realistically destroy the gas station, including the NPC.
3) The bomb was placed at the same time the road crew worker was working on the front, any car noises would have been acceptable as the road crew worker was repairing your front
4) Why put music over the demo? wouldn't it be more interesting to hear you scream the "OH WOW JOE YOU DIDN'T JUST DO THAT" ?

Good luck on the AR.

Reaction score
I will give my opinion based on what I saw from the video and based on your accusations.

• First, regarding the breaking of Rule 6.3, based on where he was standing, I don't think any of the NPCs could've seen him, as the gas station columns and the shelves inside were hiding him from view, however, the camera most likely spotted him pulling up and crouching behind the target car, but didn't directly see him planting the bomb, so I think it is a bit ambiguous on this end and it's up to the admins' discretion.
  • He didn't exactly ignore the roadcrew worker as he waited until the man wasn't looking to plant the bomb, although it seems the RC was a bit clueless regarding his intent and didn't really notice anything suspicious, but still, had it been someone with a bit more experience and attention as roadcrew, they would've noticed and called the police. Also, there was a lot of people in the vicinity, serving as possible witnesses. So he broke 3.4 and 2.1, as nobody in their right mind would plant a bomb while in plain sight of multiple witnesses.
  • The setting was public, yes, and a very open one for that matter, but I'm not sure 5.1 applies here, since it's directed at mugs.
We might need the POV of the RC worker.
All in all, it's +/-Support.

Reaction score
Denied

The car bomb would've blown up the entire gas station, although the car was parked in a fairly public place baggers made an escape from the moment he placed the bomb on the car and did not stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.