Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
-snip-
Your Steam/In-game Name
: Rustic7 / Fox Prestela
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / joe Baggers
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2594862
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 3.3 5.6 Metagaming
We raided samuel and killed him, he was finished off. Somehow Joe Baggers knew that it was me, he metagamed my name, metagamed my friends name. He put hes own life in risk by shooting a guy close to the police officers so they can identify him. He kidnapped me after reversing and giving me a ride then magically a gun appeared on hes hand. Because thats roleplay. Unraelistic actions by kidnapping me by the police, shooting my friend infront of the police.

First off, he killed my friend in public with officers all over the place, I knew who it was because the police screamed Joe Baggers after identifiyng the bullet. I saw him and hes friend pass in the car, I imiddently reloaded my gun when they reversed and got into the car. Apperntly you can /me and you have an invisbile gun. I dont believe that shit so i kept roling. So "first guy todo /me" has the advantage.

I saw him whisper go to scrapyard, I saw an police by there once we drove by, while we were stopping I quickly jumped out to distract him and run to the police. I was else going to die, why not quickly do a risk when you know your dying. How is that not listening to his shit.

Demo is begin dealt with.

Response to chris as he locked the old topic for a good reason ?

So you are saying he RDMed my friend? Im trying to sort out the demo, just that its error everywhere.

So now I'm gonna put a request for RDM on him then too.

I could provide evidence of him sniping my friend then they getting DNA and saying its him. Yes

I got in their car because they reversed down to me and my car was broken down.

About /me situation, I had my gun on my hand hiding in hes buttcheck all the way. I just didn't /me it else they'd realize if something happend. But I guess I need to /me evverythin I have, even if I pull out my gun out of my pocket.

-----

-snip-
-snip-

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

You have 24 hours to provide evidence supporting this AR.

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

There was nothing wrong with kidnapping you when you decided to get in the car, it was beneficial as they could interrogate you with regard to your involvement with the brutal execution of @Samuel.

As for your metagaming allegations, @Slayerduck has went out of his way to falsify your claims by spending time looking through his shadowplay. This evidence proves that nothing was done wrongfully:

Article 1 - Sees Sam dead in his apartment, hears people fleeing, runs and sees the blue audi.

Article 2 - Is told the full name of Sam's killer.

Article 3 - Spends some time familiarizing himself with the potential killers because this is the car that was used to flee.

Article 4 - Pieces of the puzzle come together nicely when Donald is referred to by name.

Article 5 - Donald is killed with a silenced sniper.

Status
Not open for further replies.