Action Request on Benjamin Robinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blackdown / Ethan Limsley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (Star)VLRP(Star) (plane)Benjamen(plane) / Benjamin Robinson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48265064
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player has broken the following rules: 4.1; 2.1; 4.4
I was currently residing at my place of residence (Suburbs House 8). I had a few visitors to my Orange Juice stand out front. After a few repeated visits from the same people one came back alone and was discussing that he wanted to raid, but was unable to find any homes that seemed to have people inside, besides myself, his own, and his friends. After which I said I'd drive around and help him look. After he drove off, I noticed his vehicle next to an Officer's vehicle. I approached the scene to view it more clearly. I questioned the Officer and he gave me many dodgey answers as to why he was parked there. (He had no reason to be parked there, his friend whom he had in hand-cuffs which he was transporting stated to myself, "Another vehicle swerved infront of him and they almost had a collision.") However seen in the provided demo, the vehicle which her friend was speaking of drove all the way around the block, came to a stop directly NEXT to the Officer's vehicle, which was already in a stationary position. After I went back and retrieved my own vehicle, I parked infront of Fredy's and moved over to observe the situation more. After which, without using any proper role-play functions such as, '/me,' functions the Officer hopped in his Vehicle along with his friend who was presently hand-cuffed so that he could drive her around. He then activated his emergency lights and drove off with no headlights activated. He then stopped infront of my house, exited his vehicle, and so did his friend, again using no role-play functions, and walked into my front lawn at which point he opened fire onto my book stand which was on the ground. He then proceeded to hop in his car, and drive away once more with his friend and made turned onto the, "T," intersection and drove in the wrong direction. This User has broken numerous rules, failed to role-play appropriately, and lied to me numerous times about the intent and objective of his actions. This player should be punished according to the rules he has broken.
Evidence (Demo Required):
F71A8D3C475AAA2DDE47150AC88DDF9BFC9B5E93

(Officer Benjamin driving down to my house flashing his emergency lights with no reason.)
Tick:

Status
Not open for further replies.