Ar Josef Trapani

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: D3V / Jimmy Wilkins
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Josef Stalin/Josef Trapini
His/Her SteamID:unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.15/3.6/3.4 The user intentionally rammed my vehicle at high speed for no logical reason. That resulted in us shooting his vehicle to immobilise it as we assumed he had some reason to try kill us. We promptly left after shooting his vehicle as we didn't want to see his response. Moments later at bazar when i started to make a report about the situation he came up to me and shot me although i had not been the one shooting, only the one driving.

3.4 while his vehicle was being shot he was shouting "you can't shoot me for this" among other things and walking back and forth.

In ooc chat he later said that he had more than one reason to kill me which either proves our assumption was right or he had just made up an excuse in his head.

Just to add he killed me infront of several police officers and emergency services
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:n/a

Reaction score
Allright, first of all i want to apologize for screaming: "You can't just shoot me for this". I made this fault since your friend was aiming for my head when i got out my car. I immediately got on the ground which made me survive the situation. But i was still hit in the process. I was just confused and surprised that i was getting shot for a crash (i thought he was gonna kill me)
and walking back and forth.
I was trying to dodge the gunpoint when i found out that your buddy was not aiming for me, but for the car. I did this as realistic as possible by walking very slowly left and right. Unfortunatly your buddy who was shooting up my car walked to the exact same directions as i did. But as you can see in the video, i was the first one who was walking to the right, your buddy followed me there, so i decided to walk slowly to the left, but your buddy did the same. Believe me, why should i take a bullet for my car? i can't even think about a situation where someone would do that in real life neither in perp.

The user intentionally rammed my vehicle at high speed for no logical reason.
I did this intentionally yes. But with a very logical reason. As you and your friend knew, but for some reason decided not to put in your AR, you mugged @Alliat one of my org members about 30 minutes before this situation happend. I was basing in church when he called me in panic claiming that he had been mugged and that he would come to me so we could find the ones who mugged him. We then found you guys at suburbs storage (about 15 minutes before this situation happend) I then knew your faces and what car you were driving (the orange sports car). I was planning on taking revange so me and one of my org members decided to drive around looking for you guys when we saw you at suburbs storage again. The plan was to ram full speed into your car, and shoot you (like a driveby) but unfortunatly your friend was standing next to your car and had me gunpointed before i could take action.
as we assumed he had some reason to try kill us
You were a 100% right ;)

Just to add he killed me infront of several police officers and emergency services

Also this is incorrect. Me and my org checked the bazaar and i got the intell that the only emergency services that were walking around the bazaar at that moment was a traffic officer who was at the business parking lot. That was my main reason for using a silencer and not a loud pistol. We hid your body and we got away with it. After that we also killed the guy who shot my car, this happend at the car dealer. We also did get away with that one.

So just to make clear, my main reasons for killing you were: Mugging my friend and helping someone escape who just shot me and my car.
The reasons for your buddy were: Mugging my friend and shooting me and my car.

Thank you for reading,

~Josef

Actually after rewatching the video, and thinking about it. it is completly unrealistic to shoot someone and his car for a car crash that you weren't part of. Might be 2.5 he broke there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will be banned for 1 week due to him breaking rule 3.15.​

Status
Not open for further replies.