Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joneij / Alfred Wayne
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @GamingPeach / David Peach
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83369436
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
2.5 Excessive Negativity
Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example intentionally mugging and targeting new players, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.
User decided to shoot me during raiding our house.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/58343b254e3a054ef3/video-evidence
Tick: --------

Reaction score
I am not gonna start rating threads dumb and so as it does nothing I will just state right here how this is dumb.. You walked out your base I simply used you to open the door as gmod has limited functions and wouldn't allow me to take keys of a dead body otherwise I would of done that however due to this limitation I made you do and then I simply killed you, I aint going to say sorry as it was perfectly fine in fact I would do it again and again for multiple reasons gmod has limitation meaning I could take keys of your dead body, your part of the base, your a threat to my life I don't know what ur gonna do once I let u go for opening the door you could get a gun, call ur friends or call the police. I don't know what you expect? This happens all the time? people comply life officer and then the people kill them for no reason its called realistic just cause you comply doesn't mean you are in killable that just aint role play is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.