AR GamingPeach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GamingPeach" STEAM_0:0:83369436

Your Steam/In-game Name: Misel/Nikola Rodic
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: GamingPeach/David Peach
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83369436
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He decided to run me over and kill me on purpose when i was standing on his car, a cop was right next to him and could deal with the situation if we wanted to, but no ran me over and killed me for no apparent reason.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5ba5470e334a4e7876/dickhead
Tick:N/A

Reaction score
Hello,

First off, why are you jumping on peoples car that just not sensible or serious roleplay which this server tries to give people. For the events that occurred i was lagging and actually lost connection to the server itself ; i am sure staff members can see this through the logs. Same thing happen last night i lost connection during a police investigation. I then got connection and explained to Jason that i lost connection he said i gathered and don't worry cause you Nikola left the server and rejoin to avoid the wait, which is against the rules and i am sure the staff can find that in the logs as well. I was rightfully charged by the office as he obviously can't act on OOC information which is fair enough, it happens. I was then released and saw you so i told you in LOOC about what happens and apologised for what had happen; i was told you had a pistol from a near by person i would be happy to refund by my assumption is you left to save your weapon.
Please contact me further information if required.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was a cop nearby i saw you running him over i pulled my pistol out i was gonna shoot you straight up but because you complied with the other officer i put it down it's a 3.4 for you peach and you killed him for not a good reason at all, you intentionally ran him over which is 2.5 and now a staff asks you to explain your actions instead you just going against misel and talking about situations happened before which doesn't make any sense, you just came back from a perma ban and you already breaking the rules

Reaction score
Hello @bobo

Please read my response as it’s clear you haven’t, I have also given proof of my connection log to @Draxen and the comment about the previous ban is no needed as you have no clue who I am or my background in this community, your friend Misel has given proof to draxen of him committing 2.1 as he shouldn’t be jumping on people’s car for no reason in the first place and I have seen other members of the community pick up on this fact. In addition you stating you were about to shoot me up is concerning as you imply you were just gonna start shooting me without asking questions , thankfully a more competent officer was on scene. Just too add on I never complied I resumed connection and I was out my car in cuffs then I complied.

Reaction score
I was a cop nearby i saw you running him over i pulled my pistol out i was gonna shoot you straight up but because you complied with the other officer i put it down it's a 3.4 for you peach and you killed him for not a good reason at all, you intentionally ran him over which is 2.5 and now a staff asks you to explain your actions instead you just going against misel and talking about situations happened before which doesn't make any sense, you just came back from a perma ban and you already breaking the rules
I really dont think you should gun down someone without asking any questions first

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

It was very unnecessary for @GamingPeach to run you over, especially when there is a cop standing next to him.
But I also think @Misel that it's unrealistic to stand on top of peoples cars.

@GamingPeach - Don't run people over for minor incidents, especially not when you have a cop next to you.
@Misel - Don't stand on top of peoples cars for no reason, kinda your fault as well.

Take this into consideration for next time.
(No warnings or bans will be given to any of you)​

Status
Not open for further replies.