Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Liam Newman / Speedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: James Mclovin / Mclovin
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110270806
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
2.5 Excessive Negativity
Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example intentionally mugging and targeting new players, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

Evidence (Demo Required):

fe6e7556e1.png

M

Reaction score
@Mr. James for the benefit of whoever handles this, it'd be good if you could provide input as to why you shot him.

Reaction score
I believe that this was allready dealt with ingame in admin sit. where, correct me if im wrong. the reason for him shooting him was that he told him to unlock all the doors. and he opened that last door and he shot him. thinking he was gonna rush in try tell his friends that they were getting raided. and as you can hear in the video he is opening the door. which is not following orders under gun point. he told him to unlock not open. (i was one of these 3 guys with rifles you see on video)

Sam

Reaction score
Hello, I was the staff member that handled the report, I told Speedy to make the AR so we could see his POV. As you can see in the video, Speedy got told to open the doors and not to unlock them.

Reaction score
Well i shot him because i thought he was armed, they owned the whole slums apartments and i didn't wanna take a chance. they were to many people there and we wouldn't have been able to "hostage" them all. 1 message from him or whatever could have been our death they are a big ORG.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471107786,1471104009][/DOUBLEPOST]I also wanna point out, we didn't wanna let any witnesses stay alive because then they would bomb our cars and stuff like that for raiding them. I did find that kill the best option for me and my friends in that raid.

The prop that was placed in front of slums 4 is also a rulebreak, as 3.9 states that you're only allowed to place props inside your property.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471126812][/DOUBLEPOST]I wanna add that he speeded up the video, and he did stand still for about 5 secounds when i told him to open all the doors, then i already got the feeling that he was stalling me. So i was kinda worried already. "U can clearly hear me say - Run up for fuck sake and do it. As i felt like he was stalling me."

M

Reaction score
Accepted

Reviewed by:
@Samuel and I
'open number 3 and 4'
*does it*
*gets killed*
...therefore a fundamental violation of rule 2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.