Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Islexic/Artur Bean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: L1NK~ | TP-N.co/ Husky James
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105105797
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.20
Evidence (Demo Required):

So I was getting raided by husky and I hear lockpicking so I unload a mag into the door. I then get the suspicion that he logged because husky tends to break rules when no admins are on late at night. So I ask in ooc the other guy who was on if that was him and he said no. So I checked the server tab and what do you know husky is not in the server anymore. I check outside the door and it is definitely his body with his gun lying on the floor. This is a clear violation of 3.20 because he logged while unconscious during an active roleplay situation. This leads me to believe he attempted to save his spas 12 but fortunately I was able to grab it before it disappeared. I believe this is also counts as a second violation of 3.20 because saving possessions while dead/unconscious is prohibited.

husky exposed - Copy.PNG

Proof that husky was indeed on the server before the raid.

fwafwaawfwaf124e14212421412wadwaewqaqdqwewdasdawda.PNG

This user has been previously banned for 3.20. They had been issued a one month ban and appealed it. Clearly he has been punished for this same violation before and had not learned his lesson.

wafwafwadawdasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasaswrfwwwwwwwwww1232131.PNG

And here we can see the minge eating his words. So you think it is unacceptable to log mid rp? So why did you do it to me?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll respond to parts of the AR seeing as you have some sort of personal hatred towards me, probably due to the fact I recently got you banned and a warning within the PD but who cares.

I did indeed raid you, that was me. I was black screened through the door and disconnected - this is perfectly within server rules confirmed by Senior Administrator @Ayjay
714962ac9b908b7a61cb078342c2f387.png

DC'ing to save a mere Spas-12? There's multiple flaws to this poke in the dark:

-I was informed by Ayjay weeks ago that guns no longer return to storage and had even tested it with him nights before.
-A Spas 12 is nothing, I have another 30 in storage - Is a ban really worth it over 9k? No.

You bring up a ban from 2017... thats two years ago claiming I "not learned his lesson. " - Again another statement which is flawed.

I have been banned for over a year and just came back due to a completely unrelated incident, asking me to remember all rules (despite not breaking any unlike yourself in recent times, haha.) is unrealistic and the average staff member would expect me to make a run in with 2.5, 3.4 etc.

"And here we can see the minge eating his words. So you think it is unacceptable to log mid rp? So why did you do it to me?"

Congrats on dismantling your own AR by attempting to cause issues via the forums, if you think I can't put up with some bait you are wrong - I put up with this daily by dozens of people.

PH Denied, sleep well.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied

Guns don't go to storage on disconnecting anymore, people on black screens can disconnect as they can't interact with the roleplay sit any further as they can't be revived. The only time this isn't allowed, is when it's done to avoid the death timer/NLR which obviously wasn't done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.