AR on husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
our Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Huskyyy^3 #Jazz4Minecon / James Husky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105105797
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.18

Stored 2 M4A1's during a police raid on subs 2.
Timestamps of evidence:
1:00 they are shooting
1:45 Husky picks up weapon on the roof
1:58 I have a shootout with dom, dom then dies
2:05 Husky stores the first M4A1
2:55 Husky picks up 2nd M4A1 and brings it to storage
3:17 Husky stores the 2nd M4A1, I'm out of range so its lags a bit but you see him unarmed as hes storing.

I was forced to make this AR as @Mage had to go because he was out of time during the sit. Husky said he didn't hear any shots and was unaware of my position in subs 1. The shootout goes on and 5 min later he dies while trying to raid subs house 1 i was holding up in as SWAT.

c55d5b3357.png

Reaction score
I'll start off by saying I'm sorry, I was told by multiple people that the situation was clear and that police were falling back, I had no idea that you were in subs 1 even after shots. Storing the weapons was an idiotic move and I apologize for the inconvenience it caused. I'm really annoyed at myself for letting such a stupid moment of madness ruin a perfectly good record and I will assume the punishment is set accordingly.

Reaction score
I'll start off by saying I'm sorry, I was told by multiple people that the situation was clear and that police were falling back, I had no idea that you were in subs 1 even after shots. Storing the weapons was an idiotic move and I apologize for the inconvenience it caused. I'm really annoyed at myself for letting such a stupid moment of madness ruin a perfectly good record and I will assume the punishment is set accordingly.

During the sit you repeatedly said that you didn't hear any gun shots and would upload a demo to mage, you still stick to this story or no?

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Husky you have 24 hours to submit a demo of the incident to confirm everything here, time stamp is 2017-05-30 22:48:27 BST so it is the first demo closest to the time before that. Either upload the raw footage in 1st person, or just upload the demo.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1496259447,1496215479][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

I have spoke to @Husky and he has admitted to his wrong doings, despite Husky breaking rules in this situation, the guns would've still more than likely however been secured by his organization, so his actions did not have a significant impact on the outcome of the situation overall. However as the user still broke rules, I believe a warning will suffice due to his record to ensure that the player does not do such a thing again as his life was still in danger while storing these weapons.​

Status
Not open for further replies.