Action Request on Jackson Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i pulled a really silly prank on you guys by shooting those tires and cuffing you guys as a cop AS A JOKE and you all exploded in salt and toxicity even though after like 30 seconds i uncuffed you guys... like i was just joking and you guys took it so seriously... why... you guys pulling pranks everyday but when i do them you flip your tables and start yelling at me. like i cant have a little innocent laugh... a joke... a prank... coz you guys gets really pissed off about it but when you guys do it... its totally fine. like i apologies and all but. dont you think its too much for just a innocent joke

Last edited:
Reaction score
i pulled a really silly prank on you guys by shooting those tires and cuffing you guys as a cop AS A JOKE and you all exploded in salt and toxicity even though after like 30 seconds i uncuffed you guys... like i was just joking and you guys took it so seriously... why... you guys pulling pranks everyday but when i do them you flip your tables and start yelling at me. like i cant have a little innocent laugh... a joke... a prank... coz you guys gets really pissed off about it but when you guys do it... its totally fine. like i apologies and all but. dont you think its too much for just a innocent joke
I understand it was a joke, and I didn't get salty over the handcuffing joke, but popping our tires costing us time and money? That's just wrong.

Reaction score
I understand it was a joke, and I didn't get salty over the handcuffing joke, but popping our tires costing us time and money? That's just wrong.
money is not a problem. i can pay you guys the money for the repairs. just say how much and its done. i was going to do that like the next time i log in and ask you guys about the repair and stuff

Reaction score
money is not a problem. i can pay you guys the money for the repairs. just say how much and its done. i was going to do that like the next time i log in and ask you guys about the repair and stuff
Don't pop my tires as a joke next time. Idk about other people, but it's really irritating and time consuming. I'll retract the AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.