Action Request on Jacob Latham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steam name - The Magic Short Bus & Ingame name Jacob Latham

Your Steam/In-game Name: Steam - Mclovin & Ingame name - James Mclovin

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:121382336

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
So basically this cop broke 2.1 & 2.5, in my opinion when he rushed into our private property, after we got raided and did coperate with the police and did drop our weapons "Which we used in self defence to protect our lifes when the raider arrived, 2.1 server rule" and we dragged the body out so they had a bigger chance off reviving him and then take him into custody. We cleary told what happend that we were getting raided, i even sended a text saying "MORONS GETTING RAIDED" or something like that. And yeah so he found our drugs, but he shouldn't have been in there at the first place. As u can hear in the video Enforcer Chris "The high ranked officer standing and handling the sitaution in the start" agrees that he had no purpose inside our property. And said he wouldn't enter the property, but then the sweater cop already had went into our property and seen our drugs. So i got a ticket on 4k and 5 years in jail.

-This is not the first time he breaks rules in my opinion, he have done something to me like this before i just didn't report it, but because it takes a lot of time to make an reasonble AR but it was second time he fucked me up, so now im pissed as hell.

Some important time in video below -
-
00:40-00:50 Sending the text to 911, i got no idea why u can't see the phone. But thats why im standing stil.
2:13-2:22 When he enters our property and calls out our drugs.
2:22- 2:35 Chris says "We don't need to enter" and talks with the guy.

Evidence (Demo Required): Video below.

M

Reaction score
Police officers can break the law where it is nessecary to do so in the execution of their duties. We arrived and announced ourselves as police, you closed the door and didn't open it in spite of the fact that people had been downed inside. This was immediately suspicious and in most cases, realistically, the police would want to secure the entire scene and ensure they haven't missed any persons in need. (example - you closed the door on the emergency services so you could have taken the time to hide important evidence or tamper with the scene).

I think these reasons will be akin to the thoughts behind the decision of the officer.

Reaction score
Police officers can break the law where it is nessecary to do so in the execution of their duties. We arrived and announced ourselves as police, you closed the door and didn't open it in spite of the fact that people had been downed inside. This was immediately suspicious and in most cases, realistically, the police would want to secure the entire scene and ensure they haven't missed any persons in need. (example - you closed the door on the emergency services so you could have taken the time to hide important evidence or tamper with the scene).

I think these reasons will be akin to the thoughts behind the decision of the officer.
I agree with most of this being said however I don't even believe any laws were broken in the first place.

3.7 Right to Enter Private Property
Law enforcement officers may enter any private property if it is necessary for the execution of their duties, Law enforcement officers may not remain on a Private Property if asked to leave by the property owner unless this would obstruct an investigation into a criminal offence, any Law enforcement officer who fails to do so commits the offence of trespassing.

A raid just happened it is highly necessary for me to secure the entire scene in order to ensure there aren't anymore raiders, bodies or people in need behind that barricade and it also was an investigation of a criminal offence which involved multiple deaths so to be honest we had more then enough reason to search the property at this point. Even if I were to be guilty of violating the law i'd still be able to back it up with perfectly reasonable reasons why I searched the back of the property

2.1 Play Realistically-This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; because life is not ‘black and white’, there is potential for some scenarios to have not been included in this document, these rules are also not necessarily ‘written in stone’, meaning that exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.

Yea because a cop in real life would totally leave the back of a property that was just raided completely unsearched because the guy who just killed two people claims there isn't any criminal activity going on behind there.

2.5 Excessive Negativity- Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition,etc, are not typically acceptable.

I don't even think I seriously need to comment on this accusation but nothing I did was excessively negative and was all within perfect reason.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I stil dont really see why they have to search the whole property. tbh the police do it cause they know you do drugs. and just wanna earn a bit on destroying them. it happens to me all the time. even if i shot the guy trying to break in "Outside my house" the police stil handcuffs me and check my whole house after drugs.

Reaction score
I stil dont really see why they have to search the whole property. tbh the police do it cause they know you do drugs. and just wanna earn a bit on destroying them. it happens to me all the time. even if i shot the guy trying to break in "Outside my house" the police stil handcuffs me and check my whole house after drugs.
Don't like being caught for making drugs then don't make drugs. Its a risk that you take and I honestly wasn't thinking about drugs I was just trying to secure the scene so some guy doesn't come around and bust shots in our heads cause he was hiding in the back and ensure there weren't anymore hidden bodies.

Reaction score
In my opinion the officer had a reason to enter as the police had been called, when officers arrive how do we know you are the owner of the property and not a raider? Or if a raider is hiding in a backroom waiting for cops to leave? This video: http://plays.tv/s/KmHMsZ_wa-2F (Warning contains a LOUD Noise) is why it is important to check all room inside a property as you never if someone is hiding inside.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Considering all of the facts of the situation I deem the officer had a valid reason to enter your property and continue his search.

If you feel my decision is incorrect you can request another staff member looks at this and give his opinion.

@Creepis's Opinion

98725761d0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.