Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jones Brown

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Kyle Jones (CountlessDreams)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72685883

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
We've been raided, when the police officer arrived alone, he immediately ran into my property and checked every room for no apparent reason, I screamed that I own the property and that hes not allowed to enter. He ignored everything besides searching the house for drugs, when he entered the property he pressed the panic button immediately what caused SWAT to come, they started to raid my property which caused me to lose my drugs and Matt's as well.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/de/4e31a54c54718ae8b8f96ebeeb99e50b/

Tick:
Around 1000 I guess.

Reaction score
This officer has no intent to properly roleplay, or atleast it trying to..

He was my patrol partner, when i DC'd (few minutes prior to this).

I was pulling sombody over for a small traffic related thing, while still driving he jumped out my vehicle and instantly grabbed his nightsick and started threatening the driver with it.

+support. (ill try to upload my demo for u kthxbai)

Reaction score
I watched the demo.

The police officer that ran inside the building wasn't roleplaying and performing his duty as he should have.

You got raided by the 2 persons in the Lambo, which caused the police to respond immediately, Yes he shouldn't run inside and take all the drugs straight away, he was probably looking for the suspects in the building (but they drove away after getting shot) so they were not there, also i believe that he ran in the building way to quick without having an idea about how many 'armed suspects' could have been in the building, which could've killed him and his team into action.

If i can have the demo from the police officer that would be highly apprieciated since i can't hear radio traffic, normally you wait for a supervisor to respond and then take action after getting commands. Now it seems that the officer did everything by him self.

Reaction score
Accepted : The officer did fail to supply a demo and obviously after overviewing the situation the officer obviously ran into the house without listening to the person who was actually raided, please contact me on steam Venomine so I can get his name since I'm on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.