Action Request on Jake Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: sjappy10 / Sem Mustafa
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??? / Jake Anderson
His/Her SteamID: ???
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Jake Anderson was a cop, and decided to gunpoint me because someone told him I "raped" him. I took cover in my house, and then he decided to shoot me. He almost killed me, but luckely the medic was able to heal me. The cop brought me to the PD, in the interegation room. I requested a super visor, and the Swat came. While I did my story, he took his gun out and kills me AND the Swat officer for no reason.

-Rules broken:
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/9c4a3e0d4efec5974fa1dac5201a4539/
Tick: 25000

Last edited:
Reaction score
I watched the demo, there was no need for gun pointing you, when you stepped inside his police cruiser and then jumped out ran inside mc uwes you ran to the storage chest, i dont know if you were trying to get something out of it or put something in it which would be rule 3.18. the thing is, he shot you because he probably tought you were getting a weapon out of it, still no need to shoot you because you had nothing in your hands. So he indeed shot you without a reason, he could have just detained you.

When he killed you in the PD is indeed against the rules, you were no threat to him at that point, i can't see if the SWAT got killed aswell by the police officer, so to the person that was the swat at that point, please let us know in the comments.

2.1 Counts for you aswell, you stepped in the police cruiser and then jumped out afterwards, when handcuffed you can't really get out the car that quick, i did not see a /me, neither did i see that from the officer, /me is not a requirement, but it will make things clear, so use that next time if you dont want any confusion.

3.4 When the officer just had the gun on you (even when that wasn't needed to) and you got in the car and stepped out, you should have tought about him shooting you, so 3.4 counts for you aswell, also it's not smart to run inside the same building, you could have ran to a other place like the reknatech, or jennifers.

And 4.1, he did indeed do something wrong with the gun pointing instead of using the Baton, handcuffs etc. Also when you were no threat to him he shouldn't have killed you.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

After watching the demo and the you tube video @Youseff Alardin Kindly sent. I can see the officer breaking 4.1 2.1 and 4.2. Because he was a blatant troll for shooting you on two ocasions he will be given a harsher ban time. Thank you for taking time to make this Action request.​

Status
Not open for further replies.