AR request on d3lux/Chris Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:TurtleTrouble/Vladimir Kamerin

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: d3lux/Chris Anderson

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25015916

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
He first gave me a ticket for comon sense i drove bad and insulted him i got 1k ticket
then i said Cyka Blyat then he came back and pointed a gun at me for no reason and forced me out of the car and put me in jail for 10 years.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!HsVAXAgA!oI5PE4zYEjwE5EtUTAg3WWXRQRxpj09bzFdmPJnh78g

Tick:Start:21500 Ends:35100

MattIs

Hello, I am watching your demo now and will be out with a verdict in the next few minutes. A 10 year jail sentence for verbal harassment and reckless driving is indeed way too excessive.

Reaction score
After i gave you a ticket you were swearing at me, reckless driving, so i decided to give you another ticket for verbal abuse, i told you to leave the car, but you resisted, so i pulled my gun to get you out, you still resisted which means you broke 3.4, when you finally got out i decided to not give you a ticket and take you in for jail. You sweared at me all the way, and when we got there the LT said it was fine, and i was so tired of all the shit comming out of you're mouth, i gave you a hard punishment, so you will think about your actions next time before you act.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

The player did indeed abuse his power as a police officer and will be banned from the server!
Thanks for your report! D3Lux - he never resisted and using your firearms is so over the top.

TurtleTrouble - If you wish for any items to be refunded please make a Refund Request with this attached!

Have a nice day!​

Status
Not open for further replies.