Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Appricey / Dylan Price

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: jxnalx / Jaxon Newton

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67738806

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.6 Stay Alive
Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

So the situation started at the Bazaar car shop where a member of the public reported a man asking where the drug dealer was, I first approached the person and asked for identification. After searching his name though the police computer I decided to ask the man if I could pat him down for anything illegal after which he started his engine and began to evade. Most likely when he realised his mini coop could not evade my dodge charger he jumped out of his vehicle and jumped off the city bridge, this is where the video first starts is when you see him jump off into the water.
I believe that this user did not try everything in his power to stay alive therefore is in violation of this rule.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Again I sadly can't get demo's so I hope this will do. As you can see in the video you do see him jump off at the start and Officer Enzo Lopez also saw the incident. You will have to look closely at the start to see the guy jump as I rushed to start the recording.

Tick: incident starts at 0:00 where you see the person jump off in the corner of the screen.

Reaction score
Yesterday he failed to pull over for me a two other officers. When we boxed him in he complained. He failed to get out of the car so I gun pointed him as I remember being the one thing we should do in that situation. He then refused to get out of the car under gun point and then one of his mates decided to get out the car and shoot me while at gun point. I'll try and find the demo if you wish.

Reaction score
Yesterday he failed to pull over for me a two other officers. When we boxed him in he complained. He failed to get out of the car so I gun pointed him as I remember being the one thing we should do in that situation. He then refused to get out of the car under gun point and then one of his mates decided to get out the car and shoot me while at gun point. I'll try and find the demo if you wish.
Sure, you could post it here so we got more proof, if you only want.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will recieve a warning for his actions

Status
Not open for further replies.