Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Appricey / Dylan Price

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jerry Gordan / [TE] AnalSuperGlue

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87562189

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I believe that the user has breached the following rules:

4.2: Swat Officers
The reason I believe the user is in breach of this rule is because he was outside the Police Department without any reason to deploy outside of the department. In the video he acknowledged that he should not have done this.

4.1: Follow the law
As a Swat officer the player was role-playing as a government official and as you can see within the video the user goes though a stop sign at what looked like a high speed which I cannot prove as I did not have a speed camera however while following him back to the Police Department he also failed to utilize his headlights.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Sadly I can't make demo's for some unknown reason however this video is from the start of the situation to the end. Unfortunately I cannot provide a demo but as I said the video is from the start till end.

Tick: 0:10 is when the swat van first comes into view.

I did have a little sit with the person at the end of the video explaining that he was in breach of the rules because there was no staff members on to issue a suitable punishment for the player. After speaking with Grave Dinosaur he said it was all right to do so as long as I make a Action request after.

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User seems to have understood your guidance but will receive a warning just to note that he has done this.

Status
Not open for further replies.