Action Request on Get some bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hayden
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Get some bread
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35577575
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I believe this user has broken rules;

So as seen from the video this user has broken multiple rules, I will explain in a chronological order. So to start of with this user broke 4.1 / 4.2 as he passed through a red light at the intersection and drifted slightly, following that he raced towards the highway bridge (swerving over both lanes) with his hook hanging off the back, he heads to the vehicle and collects it. He then makes his way back towards the city however I do not know if he passed through a red light at intersection, as he passes through the city he is speeding quite fast while towing the car. I have skipped out the part in the video where he just remains in the impound lot repairing vehicles to make the video shorter and it not being necessary to the action request as no rules were violated in their. After he comes out of the impound lot it looks as if he is patrolling as roadcrew violating rule 4.9, he then asks me "Do you want to race?", I then reply saying "No" so he drives off at a very fast speed causing him to ram into a police car, he just carries on driving on. At this point he is breaking 4.1 again by not complying with law 8.8 Cooperation with Law-Enforcement Personnel. He then passes through a red light at the intersection again breaking traffic laws then being stopped by police near the end of the city road. I then attempt to obtain his out of character details ic "LOOC" Chat however he starts responding to it in voice chat violating rule 3.24.

Thanks for the time for reading my action request.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: Demo can be provided if needed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stranger: "Hey"
Stranger: "Can I come on in?"
Hayden: "No"
Hayden: "Sorry"
Stranger: "Wow what a bitch"

Makes me laugh everytime I watch it lmao.

But overall I +Support your AR no idea if it helps as I am only a user but oh well.

Goodluck with the AR!

Reaction score
You mean 3.22 not 3.21 and technically where he did his "U-Turn" it wasn't part of the highway (reason it's not part of the high way is because its a straight road and for it to be consider the high way it needs a divider of some sort let that be a stone wall or the double yellow line but a white lines with gaps in it signals you can over take if its safe and it is consider a low speed road like a main road kind of). Therefore I don't Deem 3.22 as valid, however everything else I agree with his conduct was highly unacceptable and he should receive punishment for his actions tonight so he can learn from his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.