Action Request on @Joshua Bishops aka Eyecon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Vincent / Vincent Jenkins

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @[BG} Joshua Bishops / Joshua Bishops

His/Her SteamID: (Please fill in)

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: 3.4 User risked his freedom as he evaded me for just a physical assault ticket after he pushed someone and then ran me over when I asked him to stop the vehicle (still would of been assault)

Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/59dfaeaf50f68e77fd/fadagafhg

Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
thats why I hadnt seen this yet lmao. I didnt even know you were behind me. I'm allowed to flee the scene of a crime

Reaction score
thats why I hadnt seen this yet lmao. I didnt even know you were behind me. I'm allowed to flee the scene of a crime
You hit me several times with your vehicle nearly killing me... and you can not flee from a scene/crime because it is risking your freedom as it would of just been a simple ticket for physical assault.

Reaction score
your video shows nothing of the sort, ill talk when there's more evidence, or staff asks me to. as far as this request goes I theres not evidence of me doing anything wrong.

Reaction score
your video shows nothing of the sort, ill talk when there's more evidence, or staff asks me to. as far as this request goes I theres not evidence of me doing anything wrong.

How about next time someone accuses you of doing something wrong. You attempt to justify yourself rather than being arrogant. The attitude you show here, shows me quite a bit about you, along with your record.

In the video, it shows you standing on someones head (3.3), however 'harsh' this may seem. It is still a rule. Additionally, the officer has previously warned you that if you 'pushed' him, you would be fined. You decided to take it a step further and assaulted him and ran away from the officer's, knowing they were behind you. Thus being 3.4

Accepted - User will receive a warning for 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.