Banrequest for Joshua Bishop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ozain3 / Ossie Walter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [BS] Joshua Bishop / Joshua Bishop
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46286458
Reason: Unrealistic acts such as CDM, Kind of Immature behaviour with all that "road rage"
Evidence: https://mega.co.nz/#!v1oAkZDT!RYUyY_D03_Yavade_BfgyydCIK5LpphOT8TD_4DjPNQ

Tick is about 29300.

As I see it things are always going out of hands when there is no admin online people start breaking rules but this was probably the worst situation ever.

At first I see a gang talking at the underpass/overpass entrance just by the stairs and all the sudden Joshua runs into his car and starts driving them over irrespective of him being in a public area! Even though he had his little road rage he drives off the parking lot and then runs more people over in a "accident". Really who goes reverse in full speed with out looking backwards ?

Then I decided to take the things in my own hands since they had gone out of hands when he pulled a weapon on a paramedic telling him do not revive that man that i ran over by accident. So I just thought I had to do something so I pulled out my gun and shot him down it doesnt take long until he's back up again since the medic is doing his job. I thought that i had to do something once more so I decided to put him at gunpoint so that he wouldnt cause any trouble until the police officers arrived to the scene. But It didnt take long until I get shot in the back by an unknown man.

edit: Correct demo is up now

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ah yes I expected this. I will give my explanation in the morning as I am too tired to do it now.

Fuck it might as well explain a little.

The first two people I hit mugged be beforehand. Giving me a valid reason this also occurred quite late you can see that by there's like 12 people on. The whole situation was highly chaotic and shouldn't of happened I had tried to get the medics attention (when I backed over the sweatervest) I felt genuinely really bad and I apologized as it was a simple mistake. Everyone who I ran over was revived anyway Michael Miller killed you as you had Shot me this type of thing happens late at night and I'm am so very sorry if your rp is ruined this type of this won't happen again just try to stay out of the war next time.

Till tomorrow morning
-Joshua

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was going to look at the demo but unfortunately it seems as if this demo is wrong. I went and watched from tick 29300 And it was just you being chased by cops, being arrested, and then doing drugs....I don't know if I'm going insane or if this was just a mistake on your part.

Reaction score
I might have been posting the wrong demo sorry if I did so , I will look at it as fast as I can.
Edit: I did upload wrong demo im terribly sorry for it the right one is currently uploading

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't mind people messing about, as long as they're not disturbing anyone elses roleplay experience; when you're breaking rules, etc in public it's quite annoying for other people no matter what time it is or how many people are on the server.

Reaction score
I don't mind people messing about, as long as they're not disturbing anyone elses roleplay experience; when you're breaking rules, etc in public it's quite annoying for other people no matter what time it is or how many people are on the server.

I do mind people messing around like this cause this is things that exist in DarkRP. You shouldnt act like this in perp but everyone has diffrent opinions about such things.

Reaction score
From what I've read. I'm pretty sure it's counted as CDM if you; run somebody over then do not call 911 or inform any emergency service. So if he did not have a reason for running those people over, and he did put a weapon to the medic saying what you say he said. Then that is of course breaking rules.

But after I read Joshuas explenation it looks like you were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Final thought: I've read all comments and looked at the demos. Joshua clearly CDM's when there are other ways to deal with the situation. Then he gun points the medic and says 'do not revive' when he said he accidentally ran him over. Considering you're on your last chance, you are acting like a swetter vest.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i have my side of the demo as well, which shows him "accidently" trying to run me over, and if you looked at the demo its quite clear it was not a supposed accident.

Reaction score
Okay Joshua. It seems like you had a valid reason for the first two kills. However running them over with your car isnt really the one of the best way to get your payback. You could have called the police after they had mugged you or you could been a little more professional planning a assassination.
Cause running people over would have most likely been ending up with you getting chased or put into jail by the police.

Yes I know that the server wasnt all that crowded that as it is in daytime but still, Running People over at the city parking in the middle of the day.

edit: at the end of the video you saw me driving into a bunch of things the difference between you and me doing it is that i didnt do it on purpose.

Reaction score
I honestly don't think trying to CDM them was a very appropriate thing to do. Not a very realistic action that took place. I still am not understanding who you told the medic to not revive. It seems like a cover-up if you ask me. Since Ozain said that below I will +Support.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Honestly, you're killing people just like i's for fun in a public place where normal people will of been walking (in a real life circumstance). This was an absolute fuckfest and with that you killed innocent people who did not need to die. You put your life at risk by doing it in a public place where people would of taken note of what you looked like, etc.

Complete +support on this ban request, probably going to be the last ban request on Joshua as he's on his final straw.

Reaction score
You shouldn't have CDM'd all those people and telling the medic to not revive them (thus making him to not do his job) even the one that you 'accidentally' CDM'd.

Reaction score
+ Support after reading all the comments and checking the video

Also I would like to add that you were minging around earlier that night by jumping on hugh's car screaming all the time which was very annoying...

Reaction score
I've took my time to talk with Joshua and it feels like he is truly sorry for what happend last night. And I do understand him why he did what he did to the first two guys in this situation.Because of him getting mugged and then of course you get mad and upset those all this anger is also getting worse when you're being dirtpoor as he said on teamspeak.

Getting mugged when you can't afford to lose anything is really tragic.

So I do understand that he wanted to get his payback and show them who the "bishop" really are. But at the end it went wrong, because running the last guy over and being in such a panic.And in that case he just told the medic what ever he came up with and it was, do not revive him. Which kinda make sense that he wanted one of the witnesses to remain dead or unconsious until that he had left the scene. But there wasnt enough time to think your actions through since no one had the time to hesitate.

I shot Joshua cause of what I saw. All I saw was Joshua running people over and backing into my car and another player. So i thought lets just shoot him, call the police and get paramedics to revive him and meanwhile police was getting there I had to put him at gunpoint or he would try to do something stupid again. And that didnt get to happen either cause of me getting shot by Michael Miller.

I do think every one should be reconsidering their supports +/- .
Cause of me having a talk with him really made me change my thoughts about the bannrequest.

I wouldnt like Joshua to get a perm bann for this even though he did act kind of "greedy-ish" with all the payback and shit. Basically I belive that every action that was made before the 2 first kills were made out of pure instinct which means that you didnt really have the time to think your actions through before doing them.

As I said Joshua has shown to me that he is truly sorry. And I wouldnt like anyone to get banned in one of these situations since you didnt get to think your actions through.

It might seem a little wierd but my standing in this banrequest is neutral after that I've been talking to Joshua and thinking it through once more. This could have happend to anyone.

Sorry for the long posts

/Ozain

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've took my time to talk with Joshua and it feels like he is truly sorry for what happend last night. And I do understand him why he did what he did to the first two guys in this situation.Because of him getting mugged and then of course you get mad and upset those all this anger is also getting worse when you're being dirtpoor as he said on teamspeak.

Getting mugged when you can't afford to lose anything is really tragic.

So I do understand that he wanted to get his payback and show them who the "bishop" really are. But at the end it went wrong, because running the last guy over and being in such a panic.And in that case he just told the medic what ever he came up with and it was, do not revive him. Which kinda make sense that he wanted one of the witnesses to remain dead or unconsious until that he had left the scene. But there wasnt enough time to think your actions through since no one had the time to hesitate.

I shot Joshua cause of what I saw. All I saw was Joshua running people over and backing into my car and another player. So i thought lets just shoot him, call the police and get paramedics to revive him and meanwhile police was getting there I had to put him at gunpoint or he would try to do something stupid again. And that didnt get to happen either cause of me getting shot by Michael Miller.

I do think every one should be reconsidering their supports +/- .
Cause of me having a talk with him really made me change my thoughts about the bannrequest.

I wouldnt like Joshua to get a perm bann for this even though he did act kind of "greedy-ish" with all the payback and shit. Basically I belive that every action that was made before the 2 first kills were made out of pure instinct which means that you didnt really have the time to think your actions through before doing them.

As I said Joshua has shown to me that he is truly sorry. And I wouldnt like anyone to get banned in one of these situations since you didnt get to think your actions through.

It might seem a little wierd but im probably going to give this Ban request a -support after that I've been talking to Joshua and thinking it through once more. This could have happend to anyone.

Sorry for the long posts

/Ozain

I dont get that sentence that i highlighted, its not like he lost anything huge, he lost 200$, 3 empty mags for cheap handguns, and a knife. That is barely anything and i hardly think that running the 2 of you over was a justifiable action. It just seems like he killed you and then used the mugging as an excuse, i dont have a problem with Joshua OOC. But i do think my post here should come into play when deciding the final +/-support decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.