Banrequest for Joshua Bishop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Do you not get why he killed him? It was the honour of his org / family name. Which is why he never called police and to be honest, running him over is better than shooting him, he was about to complete a hit and run when he got confused and tried to tell medic not to revive them. And in the heat of the moment he made a mistake. He was just pre-warning the medic not to revive the victims and he was gonna drive off but you shot him.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Do you not get why he killed him? It was the honour of his org / family name. Which is why he never called police and to be honest, running him over is better than shooting him, he was about to complete a hit and run when he got confused and tried to tell medic not to revive them. And in the heat of the moment he made a mistake. He was just pre-warning the medic not to revive the victims and he was gonna drive off but you shot him.

Absolutely stupid, you don't just go around running people over and put your life at risk because of a 'honour' if he wanted payback he could of got it in more of a non-public way, in real life he'd of been caught before he even got near the medic. He made a mistake but he knows the rules and has made many mistakes before.

Reaction score
Deffinatly a +support on this, this is hi's 4th last chance and always the excuse that he is "sorry" and "it was a big chaos" doesn't change the fact that he yet again broke rules. This is hi's 4th last chance so he shoud've been much more carefull.
Don't understand why this Ban Request still isn't accepted.
P.S i have NO problems with eyecon OOC

Reaction score
I dont get that sentence that i highlighted, its not like he lost anything huge, he lost 200$, 3 empty mags for cheap handguns, and a knife. That is barely anything and i hardly think that running the 2 of you over was a justifiable action. It just seems like he killed you and then used the mugging as an excuse, i dont have a problem with Joshua OOC. But i do think my post here should come into play when deciding the final +/-support decision.

What I was trying to say is this, when you got just enough money to afford seeds and pots and you get mugged it does make you really upset losing those items. So if you would see this from his perspective you get another view of it being poor and getting mugged does make you upset so I truly belive that the first 2 kills we're done to justify or something like that. And as you said Joshua is a good guy OOC as far as I can tell.

Trande

If it would be your first time, alright. Mistakes happen. But oddly you always make the same "mistakes." You got your last chance, after you killed someone for laughing. You have been extremly lucky, and honestly, I even thought you will change now. But you didn't you made it worse. Killing someone for ca 1000$ is not Roleplay, even on DarkRP you would get in trouble for that, so a clear + support from me.

By the way, you should know the incredibly high jail times of the US. Running two people over like this would give you a high chance of receiving 2x lifetime. Dunno if this is worth 1k.

Reaction score
It's in the middle of a public place, Your using a car when it wasn't a suitable situation for a car.
From the looks of things after you "accidentally" CDM that guy you then ignore the gun pointed at you.
I hope a ban is given for this.

Reaction score
Ok so from what i've seen so far i've worked this out.

Eyecon (Joshua Bishop) initially broke rule 3.4 and 3.15 by ramming into the fence (even if it wasn't intentional) and acting as if nothing happened.
3.4 comes in by taking a reckless action by ramming into the person when there was a clear risk of severe injury to yourself and damage to your vehicle because of the proximity of the railing. You broke 3.15 by driving off after crashing your vehicle into the fence. A frontal impact at that speed would have written off your vehicle and completely wrecked your c-spine as well as inducing severe internal bleeding.
Now, I wouldn't usually be bothered by this as 3.15 is a relatively minor rule however had you not broken this rule, the guy you claim to have CDM'd accidentally would not have died.
Now onto that fellow, after you ran him over you started pointing a gun at the medic and telling him to stop healing the bloke on the deck. Considering you CDM'd the guy, that's a reckless and downright silly thing to do. Regardless of what explanation you gave, you shouldn't have done it.
When you were revived, you broke rule 3.4 by completely ignoring the gun that was shoved up your nose.

Combine these rules together, and you've actually done quite a lot wrong.
Your actions were neither realistic or suitable for the setting you were in.

[BS] Joshua Bishop (also known as Eyecon) will be receiving a permanent ban for the reasons stated above.

Thread closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.