Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kay / Kay Funds

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Squeeker Melon / Kevina Bryson

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:79661965

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
When me and Officer Gallion , wanted to search her car. We did the /desc and uncuffed her to see whats in her trunk when in reality *She was still cuffed*. She then proceeded to stab me.

Evidence:

Reaction score
While I find no dodging excuse for my actions, as a pure mistake of not reading the LOOC since I opened my trunk and was focusing on what was in the trunk not the text that you typed after uncuffing me since I was just mugged and you were searching my trunk since I dropped one weed seed so you asked to see the trunk and I had to open it to see what was inside, considering just taking my keys is powergaming, how do you know where they were? Could abeen up my ass for all you knew, I do find it inexcusable or mind boggling how instead of reporting me in or after the RP sit since there were admins online to deal with this much simply, you had decided to create an AR. Considering I had owned up to my mistake straight after multiple times in the LOOC after pulling the knife, a report would have made this quicker. I don't think punishment length or severity correlates with report or AR, as all admins try to be the fairest they can, if this was what you were trying to do.

EDIT: I didn't notice this until now (kind taylor) , but since I am ever so petty there was an amount of 3.24 at the end, which wasn't in the video as well as my apologies.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Not concerned about the 'still restrained' matter anymore as the accused understands that they made a mistake here, however tackling two armed officers with a knife alone in this context is considered to be a violation of rule 3.4.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.