• Thread starter Deleted member 4803
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4803

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ayrton Mead
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Magicxcreeper1221
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:95083602
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player should be Punished for multiple reasons:
Firstly, The failrp. This person constantly said that He was reporting us and that he was calling an admin in an RP situation.
Secondly, Talking about his age. He stated that he was "11 years old IRL so should be let off cause he doesn't know the server rules and laws"
Thirdly, Attempting to run from an admin sit. The person Attempted to run away from GraveDinosaur's Admin sit.
Fourthly, He attempted to kill himself. The Suspect claimed he was starving to death in the police car. We let him out and gave him burgers. He then refused to eat and said he will just die.
Fifthly, He got into the police car without being allowed in. The person did not wait for the door to be opened for him to get in or out of the car. He also refused to enter when we forced him in.
Sixthly, He made false Police reports attempting to get me banned. He claimed that i was telling people to give me money or i would shoot them as a cop. Senor officer Carter Smith came to the conclusion that it was false and we arrested him.
Finally, the person overall failed to roleplay and act as though he would in real life. He would not conduct himself in a proper manner as to which he could be seen to do in real life.
P.S. He also disconnected in the admin sit: Magicxcreeper1221 (STEAM_0:1:95083602 | Rich Earington | Citizen) disconnected. Reason: Magicxcreeper1221 timed out (W-0)(C-0)
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!I5BVTBoQ!bbPKwS0gpXGFCiWoxrtpa7yw3hdcPPLPaz8iUhMLDnk
Tick:

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Magicxcreeper1221 has broken character several times during roleplay. He also continuously interrupted @Ayrton Mead in the admin sit. Attempted to run away from me and tried to jump off the roof as well as threatening to disconnect when I froze him.​

Status
Not open for further replies.