AR on Blue Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
No buddy @GraveDinosaur Didn't deal with it you came up with lies and shit so i had to post an AR to show how wrong you are, grave asked me to post an AR because your stories you made on the admin sit didn't make any sense it just made you sound stupid

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It's funny how you get triggered over the smallest of things.

No, no buddy i'm not the one that got triggered i actually left you just dying there and moved on but the funny part is when you made an f6 on us and reported us for killing you for no reason that's when i changed my mind and i reported you in the same admin sit we got to and you started giving a whole bullshit stories and staff told me to make an AR to see how it looks like, and there you go

Also i had a situation with you for the same shit when i robbed the bank and i was shooting cops at the city bridge you came and ran me over and staff believed your most bullshit story and somehow got away with it- https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-blue-boy.35631/

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@GraveDinosaur , remember when he said he was responding to a fire, You should start counting his bullshit excuses

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Wonder how special you are when whole community is after you for breaking rules and being most toxic

Reaction score
As bobo said. There were two different stories about what happened. I have requested for bobo to make an AR with a demo or video evidence.

Reaction score
Clearly that video shows you ramming BoBo which in terms is what he did, so i would say both as bad and drop the case xD

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Even though you say your intentions was not to run over the user you still risked your life by driving in the middle of a shootout
User will receive a ban
Reviewed by @Gimic @Racxes and @GraveDinosaur

Status
Not open for further replies.