Action Request on Matt Grand "Bean Can"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ezrider/Jonathan Curtis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can/Matt Grand
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61173726
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The offender in the video, Matt Grand, was harassing/discriminating against another younger-player in the game because of his voice then proceeded to cdm me (which falls under the 1.0 Basic conduct rules, 1.1 and 1.2, discriminating and disrespecting). Grand wouldn't let up on the verbal abuse against the younger-player which doesn't need to be named but could if need be. However, before all of this, Grand would consistently try to make a run for it at gunpoint. He wouldn't budge even if you were right in his face with cuffs and consistently scream rules he's memorized as a petty attempt to get you to stop cuffing him in his tracks.

He then later exclaimed how he's had such and such playtime on the server and screams at me for only having one day of playtime on the server. Which leaves me confused to as why someone with a huge amount of playtime and the knowledge of rules would fail constantly when no staff members are around. This leads me to believe that he thinks he's above the rules and everyone else. Anyway, decide for yourself:
Evidence (Demo Required):
Remember these words before watching the video:
zovgmIe.png

ZaV0AbO.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was mad about that and I don't really see how that was 1.1. Don't take that seriosly, I don't how saying that I hate the server and you have 1 daytime is disrespectful.

Ayjay

Reaction score
denied.jpg

The nature of the situation was fairly hostile, I'd say to Matt that he needs to understand that things said in the OOC chat can be taken seriously and he should understand that he needs to have a "think before you speak" policy.

Due to the lack of severity of the situation, I feel that a punishment is not overally needed; however a verbal warning is.

I'll be dragging Matt in to teamspeak one day this week and make sure he understands the above, but due to one more warning being a perm ban for Matt I feel a physical warning is not overally necessary.

Thanks for making the action request!

Status
Not open for further replies.