Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ALDI GXNG
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Abu Almani
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590796330

Player's Steam Name: NearJeopardy, Bean Can
Player's Roleplay Name: Matt Grand & Livie Grand
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61173726, STEAM_0:0:176006140

Why should this player be punished?: possible 3.2.

I don't want to look petty because I am a noob crim and made dozens mistakes that lead to my demise. But it is too sus for me why this player approached scrappys SILENTLY with their gun out while their friend was being mugged, and perfectly maneuvered around. Do I have the right to ask what they were doing before they decided to stop and go check on their friend, 5 seconds after I initiated a mugging.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/48bf23 https://streamable.com/lv0aip

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you have the right the ask but that doesn't change the fact that you've already made a report and gotten your answer so I don't really get what you're trying to do here.
I craft in the business sector and grow coke at the same time then put it in my storage walk to Scrappy's and pass it off, but also Beancan seeds coke and gives them to me, plus give me guns over there too so I have to constantly go over there. I saw a car and he normally drives a super-car so when I saw a "noob" car I assumed someone was inside (it actually was Bean's car I just didn't think he owned that car) I texted him "Need help?" and didn't get a response so I just waited outside and listened to you clearly mugging him and even thought about going in but didn't. Obviously, I had my gun out because I thought there was a raider and I didn't even pull it out until I saw the car. The clip you posted literally shows me listening to you and waiting for you. It's not "5 seconds" after. I was there the whole time and you already know that because you have the evidence, and if you meant I immediately rushed over when it started that doesn't make sense either because I was all the way at business shops on foot which would take me a minute or two get there even if I rushed. I don't know the reason why I was walking over there but I can assume it was to bring coke leaves or to get seeds. I don't really get why you're emphasizing that I "SILENTLY" walked over there I was by myself why would I be talking?

Side note that's not my player name.

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you have the right the ask but that doesn't change the fact that you've already made a report and gotten your answer so I don't really get what you're trying to do here.
I craft in the business sector and grow coke at the same time then put it in my storage walk to Scrappy's and pass it off, but also Beancan seeds coke and gives them to me, plus give me guns over there too so I have to constantly go over there. I saw a car and he normally drives a super-car so when I saw a "noob" car I assumed someone was inside (it actually was Bean's car I just didn't think he owned that car) I texted him "Need help?" and didn't get a response so I just waited outside and listened to you clearly mugging him and even thought about going in but didn't. Obviously, I had my gun out because I thought there was a raider and I didn't even pull it out until I saw the car. The clip you posted literally shows me listening to you and waiting for you. It's not "5 seconds" after. I was there the whole time and you already know that because you have the evidence, and if you meant I immediately rushed over when it started that doesn't make sense either because I was all the way at business shops on foot which would take me a minute or two get there even if I rushed. I don't know the reason why I was walking over there but I can assume it was to bring coke leaves or to get seeds. I don't really get why you're emphasizing that I "SILENTLY" walked over there I was by myself why would I be talking?

Side note that's not my player name.
Ok, but I walked to scrappys, and I don't see a car anywhere near it in my footage. Also at the time I did not realize you ran to scrappys with perfect timing and walked the last 50m hearing distance. I thought you were hiding there all along and you are trolling me, because he also walked out unarmed for no reason.

Reaction score
Did you even just read what I wrote? I already said I thought that was a raiders car why would someone who owns multiple super cars have a mini in front of the business? I'm not really sure why he did. Obviously i would be suspicious because I didn't think he owned that car, but I already said that in the response you just replied to. Of course theres no planters inside scrappy because I said we grow in business which I also JUST WROTE in my response.

Reaction score
Did you even just read what I wrote? I already said I thought that was a raiders car why would someone who owns multiple super cars have a mini in front of the business? I'm not really sure why he did. Obviously i would be suspicious because I didn't think he owned that car, but I already said that in the response you just replied to. Of course theres no planters inside scrappy because I said we grow in business which I also JUST WROTE in my response.
I am sorry my English is not the best. I do not see the car you are speaking of, I don't know where you saw it that lead you to believe he's getting raided. And with approaching "silently" I mean of course without making footsteps.

Reaction score
You can see the car in the demo that you included.
I can see it now, it's a white mini cooper. I was watching the Demo for ISmartTerret shooting my car earlier and when I saw this I was confused, because from the f6I thought you were there the whole time, and you were trolling me, because Bean Can didn't leave the trailer with his gun drawn.
Sorry for accusing you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.