Bean Can/Matt Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Zé/Hasan Romero
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can/Matt Grand
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: I go to my regals apartment to prepare to perform a raid, I gather my materials and attempt to raid regals 3 from 4. I grab my rifle and head down. As I am about to picklock I hear the occupant approaching the door, so I step back and take aim. As he tries to drag a body I gunpoint him, and say "move in, go go get in." He goes in and under obvious close quarter gunpoint quick draws his shotgun with no clear way of escaping or killing me, leading to his death.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
See the problem with the AR is that you misunderstood everything that I have done and put it to the perspective that "Oh if I did that I would have been banned" I see that you're missing the point that indeed that everything is handed on a case-to-case basis which means that argument is just none other then wrong.

Reason I pulled a gun:
I had a realistic chance to pull out of my gun I was taking cover behind the door to get on your blind side and I attempted to make it a surprise attack. In that situation the DB shotgun should've killed you but due to the fact the shotgun didn't do such. Saying that I was in your direct gunpoint means that you could have killed me instantly if I pulled a gun. Why was I able to fire 2 shots both of the hitting but NOT killing.

Reaction score
The fact is that I had him under gunpoint, and he doesn't have a reasonable excuse in my opinion. This is blatantly pulling a gun under gunpoint, that hiding behind door excuse should be thrown out the window because I still had my sights on you before you took aim at me Matt Grand. Then decide to pull the trigger. Hey , I also bet you anything if the roles were changed and this was me, I would've been banned for it. Bet anything, cause I was banned before for what you did, and I thinks its unfair some people can do something and it be deemed acceptable when others would be punished for such.

Like most of you have said though, it's up too the responding admin to take action, and I really hope they accept this.

Reaction score
From what I can see in the video is that @Bean Can pulls a gun after he hides behind the door... He was our of your sight and had a very high chance of survival because he used a weapon that is affective on close range.

He was unlucky to not kill you imo.

EDIT:
Almost forgot!
Your rating will be:
HVeN1ef.gif

Reaction score
So incredible how so many people think they know what my intentions were during that situation. Commenting gun to weight ratio how you can "quickdraw" a shotgun and IMO it is completely silly. Not a single one of you have seen my POV and frankly I personally don't think you really need to. The fact of the matter is automatically assuming that oh I wouldn't be able to pull that shotgun out is silly but just remember.

If you feel like you really want to bring realism into the picture he would have gotten straight messed up. As @Thomas DeSimone ,previous suggestion a double barrel shotgun would be able to go throw a car door not just a single rip cage or a heart. I don't really feel like bringing this up but there are videos of people who talking about them got shot in the head with a shotgun and surviving. One lady said if the person was 1 inch away from her she would be dead.

Don't bring "realism" into account when you have never peaked a wall or shot a gun in your entire life. How about I show a video of me with me AR-15 trying to go around a wall.

Clearly just oh my god! Look he wouldn't have had a second to pull out his gun but then game mechanics come into play. If he did that in real life of him turning around the wall his barrel would have gotten stuck on the wall.

Finally
Don't compare what you did that was "similar" which resulted in a ban. @Likkle Ze one of his arguments was that, if I did that I would have been banned or I would have made an AR on you. I wouldn't have regals is filled with corners to peak. There are 2 reasons why he survived 1. He saw my barrel through the door and acted on it and 2. the Double Barrel shotgun has problems killed people at majorly injured.

Reaction score
Denied

Bean can had a clear chance to pull out his firearm and protect himself, you were not directly facing him, due to the door, therefore gun point was broken and he was allowed to pull out his firearm. What let him down was the gun itself not the fact he pulled out the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.